• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• MonsterOfSpain

• Jenniferella

• boysboysboys

HarryTheNight

My favourite photographer spilling tea omg :legend: Im not sure if i fully understand this whole project thing though

Mama Ru

Lol, they've been running every opinion since day one, and the press is following them now.Ā 

Ā 

If anything, the press is constantly looking for examples of monsters bullying others just to stir controversy, so why feed into that? Let haters hate. They will always be there. Always. It's not worth your energy.

Ā 

How about someone finally remind her that she's actually a musician. Whatever happened to that?

Ā 

She can keep doing all of these side projects all she wants, but then no one knows what's going on with her album. It's becoming really frustrating and annoying.

Ā 

Ā 

Gaga is a Performance ArtistĀ  :usrs:

Ā 

:tea:

Ā 

Frankly, most of her side projects become horrible busts so it'd be nice if she actually focused on her real career.

Ā 

Her real career is performance art. Her entire pop star career is one aspect of it...not that I don't want new music as much as anyone though.

Ā 

Tbh this secret project is probably just a very high-profile photo spread. The question is what for? Madonna and Gaga both being in it doesn't mean they were necessarily present at the same time working together.

Edited by Jarraxe
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

OHMYGAGA

idk bout that. cher just throws shade her way on twitter but it doesn't ever seem particularly malicious.

haha its been going on for longer than twitter though lol there is a video of Cher calling out Madonna on how she is rude, and calling her a b---h lolĀ 

Introvert

haha its been going on for longer than twitter though lol there is a video of Cher calling out Madonna on how she is rude, and calling her a b---h lolĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

shes just unafraid to say what no one else dares to.

I want to know what it is now but I'm sure I can wait Her work with Klein is perfection just look at the FAME short film!Ā  :legend:

Miel

He said he was going to make Game of Thrones season 5 too, so I think Gaga will fight with Madge there...Ā  :derpga:Ā 

:omg:

3 points in and ready for more

boysboysboys

If anything, the press is constantly looking for examples of monsters bullying others just to stir controversy, so why feed into that? Let haters hate. They will always be there. Always. It's not worth your energy.

It's not worth the energy? Are you really saying this? I'm not the only one trying to mollify the haterade. Also, we shouldn't let these people keep doing this.

• Shadow locked this topic