đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Steven Klein Secret Project: Talk about Gaga

AgusPop

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Obviously it is Gaga-related: the pic, the two parts... PART 1 is finished (the POP one). THE STORM IS COMING

OMG is true  :omg:   :excited2:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• MonsterOfSpain

• Jenniferella

• boysboysboys

BeautyisaLie

Why don't those Madonna fans think of something more useful to do than spam his mentions with hate? What embarrassing behaviour.

exactly

It's dark but just a game

Jenniferella

I'm posting the pics leaked by Madonna's staff about this project (well I guess it's related to it) since we don't know if the projects are common to Gaga and Madonna :

68665_383624768391834_122803962_n.jpg

563183_213538355453291_1674990516_n.png

Something HUGE is coming, whatever it is !!!

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Madonna's newest post on FB

with my friend JR. ART Equals revolution!

67346_10151544688559402_1577817994_n.jpg

Why is every celeb in the word using the word ART now!  :awkney: And why did M capitalize it.. Revolution? This whole mysterious thing is so annoying I can't...  :nooo:

Jenniferella

Why is every celeb in the word using the word ART now!  :awkney: And why did M capitalize it.. Revolution? This whole mysterious thing is so annoying I can't...  :nooo:

Doesn't have anything to do with it I think...It's a picture of a picture :laughga: 

Doesn't have anything to do with it I think...It's a picture of a picture :laughga:

This secret project and the wait for ARTPOP is killing me..  :messga:

I'm posting the pics leaked by Madonna's staff about this project (well I guess it's related to it) since we don't know if the projects are common to Gaga and Madonna :

68665_383624768391834_122803962_n.jpg

563183_213538355453291_1674990516_n.png

Something HUGE is coming, whatever it is !!!

OMG stop it, Gaga is not related to this, it was filmed in Argentina during the MDNA Tour, Gaga was in Russia at this time.

HausOfCarlos

I think these pictures are from the MDNATour DVD or I dont know, but it's not related to the Secret Project

theredkilt

oh please, ART existed before Gaga emerged. Keith Haring, Lempicka, Picasso, Ray Man  - Hello! 

Sexxx

Inb4 this Project is about Gaga killing all those people mentioned, mirroring the imagery in the Massacre of FAME. :nails:

oh please, ART existed before Gaga emerged. Keith Haring, Lempicka, Picasso, Ray Man  - Hello! 

Well duh.  :awkney: But it seems like no one in the showbiz was using the word ART anymore and now suddenly..  :udidnt:  I'll better go to sleep now because I'm starting to reach.. :smh:

Jenniferella

I think these pictures are from the MDNATour DVD or I dont know, but it's not related to the Secret Project

I really doubt she would do such a thing just for a tour DVD... Or maybe I'm just obsessed with having something new from her/them !

• Shadow locked this topic