SleepingSun 1,705 Posted yesterday at 09:18 AM Share Posted yesterday at 09:18 AM I considered it deeeeeply for a long ri... time. One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGAte 1,443 Posted yesterday at 09:35 AM Share Posted yesterday at 09:35 AM Genius Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,718 Posted yesterday at 09:44 AM Share Posted yesterday at 09:44 AM mother, what must i do? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,384 Posted yesterday at 11:49 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:49 AM 5 hours ago, weed said: That sounds like a really cool experience, so nice that they got back to you so quickly and you were able to meet her and chat! She's definitely not perfect but I love ha, so talented, beautiful voice. I feel like she puts the most humor into her music compared to other established artists. Definitely an unexpected manifestation in its own way, but that‘s just to say, maybe your paths might synchronize soon enough as well! I think it helps when artists aren‘t pedestaled in that “perfect“ way; maybe how they say “Don‘t meet your heroes,” but/and/so it‘s like if the alternative is just connecting with humans, it‘s probably not so terrible. That said, admittedly, to your point, her pen game still feels understated in its surgical precision … the songs are a bit of a masterclass in Millennial storytelling, tailor made for the time capsule 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Louvre 4,522 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago im not sure that she even has the pull to get any nominations but I loved her new album. I'd be happy to see her win something Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.