Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
new video

Troye Sivan - FF


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
8 minutes ago, dynamite said:

And what exactly does FF stand for :sis:

Fisting

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Murakami27
12 minutes ago, dynamite said:

And what exactly does FF stand for :sis:

Final Fantasy :ally:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus

God I love gay artists just being gay as hell. Yes more please.

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus
14 minutes ago, dynamite said:

And what exactly does FF stand for :sis:

Free (F)Woman

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens
48 minutes ago, dynamite said:

And what exactly does FF stand for :sis:

fisting fetish, right?

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig
55 minutes ago, dynamite said:

And what exactly does FF stand for :sis:

Hmm my educated guess would be either Facial Feminisation or Full F@ggot

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

And what exactly does FF stand for :sis:

Food Fiesta

Om Nom Eating GIF

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

And what exactly does FF stand for :sis:

Fame Fonster

:staymad:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...