Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

LG 7.5


PornoDanceFight
 Share

Featured Posts

zevapaparazzo

i already made HARLEQUIN ACT II tracklist you unoriginal plebs

mack the knife could be cool tho

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

bxr
17 hours ago, ****oDanceFight said:

(note for fashion: see Gaga from September 29, 2010 performing at the Oak Room -- hair/fur body suit with fishnets and McQueen heels and bedecked in jewels. I can't embed the image unfortunately.)

Oh my goodness … I completely forgot about this look—until I didn‘t, which was just now … the blessings just … life got leveled up and out that night 

the-oak-room-01.webp

He calls me Firefly
'Cause, oh my, I radiate moon glow
Want none of that noon glow
Start to glitter when the sun goes down, 'bout eight p.m
It's mayhem
I'm switching those brights up
Light up, give a call
"Take me to the Firefly ball"

Spoiler

the-oak-room-02.webp

the-oak-room-03.webp

the-oak-room-07.webp

That light though, whew … shine a lil‘ on G :oops: :ally:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo
2 hours ago, zevapaparazzo said:

i already made HARLEQUIN ACT II tracklist you unoriginal plebs

for all you unenlightened fools, this was the tracklist

Spoiler

A1. There's No Business Like Show Business

A2. A Couple Of Swells

A3. You're So Vain

A4. I Put A Spell On You

A5. Escapade

A6. You Gotta Die Sometime

A7. Miss Otis Regrets (She's Unable To Lunch Today)

B1. I Don't Care Much

B2. (In My) Solitude

B3. I Let The Music Speak 

B4. Somewhere Over The Rainbow

B5. Both Sides Now

B6. Cabaret

B7. Anything You Can Do (I Can Do Better) (feat. Katy Perry)

i'd also love a cover of Liza's The Singer, take a listen:

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble

Honestly, i  would prefer her do original Jazz music, or do a fusion album kind of like Willow does or something like Where life begins by Madonna. Idk covers always really irked me, especially when we have an amazing musician like Gaga.

Link to post
Share on other sites

weed

Love the concept of New York Lady, love the inspiration images

Need her to cover Native New Yorker

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...