zevapaparazzo 2,665 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago i already made HARLEQUIN ACT II tracklist you unoriginal plebs mack the knife could be cool tho the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,342 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago 17 hours ago, ****oDanceFight said: (note for fashion: see Gaga from September 29, 2010 performing at the Oak Room -- hair/fur body suit with fishnets and McQueen heels and bedecked in jewels. I can't embed the image unfortunately.) Oh my goodness … I completely forgot about this look—until I didn‘t, which was just now … the blessings just … life got leveled up and out that night He calls me Firefly 'Cause, oh my, I radiate moon glow Want none of that noon glow Start to glitter when the sun goes down, 'bout eight p.m It's mayhem I'm switching those brights up Light up, give a call "Take me to the Firefly ball" Spoiler That light though, whew … shine a lil‘ on G 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,665 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago 2 hours ago, zevapaparazzo said: i already made HARLEQUIN ACT II tracklist you unoriginal plebs for all you unenlightened fools, this was the tracklist Spoiler A1. There's No Business Like Show Business A2. A Couple Of Swells A3. You're So Vain A4. I Put A Spell On You A5. Escapade A6. You Gotta Die Sometime A7. Miss Otis Regrets (She's Unable To Lunch Today) B1. I Don't Care Much B2. (In My) Solitude B3. I Let The Music Speak B4. Somewhere Over The Rainbow B5. Both Sides Now B6. Cabaret B7. Anything You Can Do (I Can Do Better) (feat. Katy Perry) i'd also love a cover of Liza's The Singer, take a listen: the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,970 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago Honestly, i would prefer her do original Jazz music, or do a fusion album kind of like Willow does or something like Where life begins by Madonna. Idk covers always really irked me, especially when we have an amazing musician like Gaga. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,450 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago Love the concept of New York Lady, love the inspiration images Need her to cover Native New Yorker Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.