Jump to content
opinion

LG 7.5


PornoDanceFight
 Share

Featured Posts

PornoDanceFight
5 hours ago, gagzus said:

I say she should have a solo original jazz song (produced by Newman and his band too). 

This is my real wish for LG8, a whole original jazz album, but they'd stone me in the square for saying that...

mqdefault.jpg

  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PornoDanceFight
5 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

Tbh, I think she’s covered more than enough jazz classics in her discography.

I can understand this, but I just think that in the rich tapestry of her career, it would be so amazing to look back on a hefty body of both original work and covers of classics. I'm always hungry for more.

5 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

I’d love to hear songs she writes instead.  I love Folie À Deux so much, it’s one of my favorite songs from her, she’d kill it with ease

Again, I would love for LG8 should be an original jazz album. I think I want that more than anything atp :traumatica:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PornoDanceFight
1 hour ago, Duella Dvil said:

I would disagree that it would NEED a tie in, but also agree. I feel like she could make a musical work as a limited tour. So it WOULD be the tie-in

I want her to revise her hits through a jazz lens then pen songs that fall into that universe and propel the narrative.

An original theatrical jazz album that serves as the "Gaga" version of a Broadway musical that she writes and produces and she has a limited run in, maybe even a one-woman show...EGOT secured tbh..

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PornoDanceFight
1 hour ago, Ilia Malinin said:

god, this photoshoot was everything to me

The proto-Harley Quinn of this shoot always gets me...I swear she's always five steps ahead of us...:bradley:

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil
50 minutes ago, ****oDanceFight said:

An original theatrical jazz album that serves as the "Gaga" version of a Broadway musical that she writes and produces and she has a limited run in, maybe even a one-woman show...EGOT secured tbh..

Exaaaaaactly 

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana
7 hours ago, ****oDanceFight said:

Girl from Ipanema

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF

This is literally my dream...

7 hours ago, ****oDanceFight said:

New York, New York (official recording)

Joke Chick GIF

Another dream.

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ****oDanceFight said:

An original theatrical jazz album that serves as the "Gaga" version of a Broadway musical that she writes and produces and she has a limited run in, maybe even a one-woman show...EGOT secured tbh..

Manifestation station … :legend:

“I think, that, I would really love to write a musical … and I feel like that would bring me, like, so much joy; and to work with like some amazing writers. I think the first thing that needs to happen is I need to figure out what the important story is, that I want to tell with whoever I want to tell it with …” (~27:22)

 

Edited by bxr
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana

It's funny because my lastfm bio is literally "waiting for the Lady Gaga Jazz Duets album featuring Liniker and Janelle Monáe" and also one lesbian can hope that she joins Hayley Williams as well! 

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

MorenoSilseth

I can't be the only Little Manager that wants her to steer clear of theatrical/big band jazz lmao.

I particularly don't like the vocal accent she tends to put on (jjreemuh waahl, schkeemuh waahl, the various lisps, and the clear spitting in the studio mics). 

I'd like to hear some acid jazz and soul jazz or something less hammy.

She's also done more than enough covers. Time for original music sis.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil
24 minutes ago, MorenoSilseth said:

I can't be the only Little Manager that wants her to steer clear of theatrical/big band jazz lmao.

I particularly don't like the vocal accent she tends to put on (jjreemuh waahl, schkeemuh waahl, the various lisps, and the clear spitting in the studio mics). 

I'd like to hear some acid jazz and soul jazz or something less hammy.

She's also done more than enough covers. Time for original music sis.

jjreemuh waahl, schkeemuh waahl

WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN THAT?!?!?!

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said:

jjreemuh waahl, schkeemuh waahl

WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN THAT?!?!?!

Wait, I literally just got it … I think it’s “Dream awhile, scheme awhile” :laughga:


ETA: I kept hearing “Dream wall, scream wall” … and couldn’t possibly rationalize “Wonderwall” ft. TonyGa, so I just let it go … but then your intensity just, the catalysis!

Edited by bxr
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil
3 minutes ago, bxr said:

Wait, I literally just got it … I think it’s “Dream awhile, scheme awhile” :laughga:


ETA: I kept hearing “Dream wall, scream wall” … and couldn’t possibly rationalize “Wonderwall” ft. TonyGa, so I just let it go … but then your intensity just, the catalysis!

THANK YOU I WAS SO LOST ☠️☠️☠️

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga

I’d love a 7.5 rn

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
9 hours ago, nATAH said:

finally a concept thread not generated by AI

What does that mean ? Someone actually came up w this and wrote it themselves ????

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana
5 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

What does that mean ? Someone actually came up w this and wrote it themselves ????

Bitch Slap Drag GIF

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...