Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
new music

Troye Sivan - She’s The Best (album)


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

ladyabramovic

I didn't know J*ck Ant*noff produced a few songs on the album. This now explains why it's lackluster. 

And Troye has worked with Oscar Görres for the past 3 albums (at least). Which explains why his sound hasn't evolved much. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble

Okay so if you move I do this for you towards the end after troye meets world, open the album with Party thwt goes into Canada and then comes She's the best, the album flows much better. Because as is you get this gr8 alt pop opening that goes into 3 dance songs, 2 of which have basically no lyrics and then we return to the gr8 songs.. so yea :p although it's best if I do this for you is chopped off haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig
On 10/9/2026 at 2:42 AM, Bronco said:

Nick Kroll Idk GIF by Adults

Infiltrating this thread just to say that I would suck every last drop outoutout of Jack Innanen oh my ****ing GOD :giveup: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
29 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Infiltrating this thread just to say that I would suck every last drop outoutout of Jack Innanen oh my ****ing GOD :giveup: 

Valid

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...