Murakami27 9,146 Posted Friday at 02:32 PM Share Posted Friday at 02:32 PM 2 minutes ago, Bronco said: About who? *Edit cuz picture didn't load* He's south african. I swear he was Canadian Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,683 Posted Friday at 02:34 PM Share Posted Friday at 02:34 PM Just now, Murakami27 said: I swear he was Canadian Moved to Canada in 2003 and was in a canadian queercore band as the drummer from 2008 to 2014 when he moved to London to study for a performing arts degree. (Not a stalker I promise) The gays know how to party 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,731 Posted Friday at 05:27 PM Share Posted Friday at 05:27 PM 7 hours ago, KLAUS said: Hey Gagadaily On-topic: Been a fan since his coming-out video, and I couldn't be prouder of him and his artistic growth! This is just a great project… What a ride 2026 has been so far! Soooo many great albums, I feel blessed 🥰 Slightly off-topic: I've been lurking on GagaDaily for more than 10 years and finally made an account just to ask: what happened to this website? Every time I open a thread about something I'm passionate about and excited about (actually, any thread tbh…) all I see is negativity and pointless shade, especially towards gay male artists. We gay men really are our own worst enemies. People, it's not good for your health to be this negative and off-putting all the time. Life isn't perfect, and it's not always good, but it's meant to be enjoyed. Yes, you're allowed to have your own opinion, but come on now-- we're always complaining about male singers putting in zero effort, but when you have someone like Troye, who's been working on his artistry non-stop since his debut, who clearly has something to say and share, and who's offering such a positive and refreshing take on what it means to be gay, these are the reactions? He's pouring his soul into this, and you might not realise it now, but his work will be very important to future generations. Yes, he's not revolutionary, he's not the strongest vocalist out there, nor is he the best lyricist, but he's working hard with what he's got Little managers have become more ungrateful as the years go on. Don't visit my profile 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 61,002 Posted yesterday at 02:48 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:48 AM The album as a whole definitely feels a bit unconventional and maybe a little directionless, but I do like a few of the songs. Canada Dry definitely stands out, I Do This For You is really pleasing but they all kind of feel like Intros and the rest of the song is missing? I don't know the best way to describe it other than that. Party gave me that impression when I first heard it, so that being all we get of the song is kinda disappointing. This kitten over here (meow) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,492 Posted yesterday at 03:09 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:09 AM (edited) I’m loving it, I can absolutely tell he got inspired by Charli when they toured together because her musical DNA is all over this album to be honest. And I’m personally better for it since I love Charli. There’s also some 90s Madonna on here for sure. Id give it a solid 8/10 Edited yesterday at 03:10 AM by gagzus 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,103 Posted yesterday at 05:38 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:38 AM It's just all so forgettable aside from a few stand outs. I feel this about most 2026 releases. We need someone to give us something that's incredible for once. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,720 Posted yesterday at 10:25 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:25 AM I like a lot of the songs but not the singles lol when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,683 Posted yesterday at 10:32 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:32 AM 6 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said: I like a lot of the songs but not the singles lol Ngl I am surprised Canada Dry isn't a single. The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,720 Posted yesterday at 10:54 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:54 AM 21 minutes ago, Bronco said: Ngl I am surprised Canada Dry isn't a single. right?! when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,492 Posted yesterday at 11:53 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:53 AM Ok after a few more listens I definitely think this along with MFF by Charli are the best albums released this year. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,718 Posted yesterday at 12:25 PM Share Posted yesterday at 12:25 PM 21 hours ago, Bronco said: when he moved to London to study for a performing arts degree. I COULD HAVE HAD HIM mother, what must i do? 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,419 Posted yesterday at 12:30 PM Share Posted yesterday at 12:30 PM the title track is really his best song i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,683 Posted yesterday at 01:53 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:53 PM 2 hours ago, gagzus said: Ok after a few more listens I definitely think this along with MFF by Charli are the best albums released this year. I mean Orville released last month so obviously not. But close 2nds. The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,731 Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago FF has been on repeat all day Don't visit my profile Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ladyabramovic 734 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago It's a bit disappointing as an album. It has a few good songs but it feels lost as a project and lacks character. I love the lyrics and content, and the album concept, but it's just not a good album. I gave it several listens and it's very unforgettable. STGEO is going to be hard for him to top (pun intended). The Charli influence is all over the album and takes away from his point of view or perspective - where did it go? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.