NUTELLA 31,421 Posted yesterday at 06:33 AM Share Posted yesterday at 06:33 AM Nothing special Sex Star is pretty, though Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
melon 3,671 Posted yesterday at 06:39 AM Share Posted yesterday at 06:39 AM will try give this another listen but the only song I’ve liked is Canada Dry… show me to me please Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,971 Posted yesterday at 07:02 AM Share Posted yesterday at 07:02 AM 16 hours ago, loveandpeace said: Does he sing on any of the songs, or does he just whisper throughout the entire album? on most of them, yea, in his soft tone haha he's no Ariana, but the production elements are amazing :P 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndiGaga 7,314 Posted yesterday at 07:12 AM Share Posted yesterday at 07:12 AM One of the best 'first listening experiences' i have ever had!!! Fantastic album!!! And i was not a fan of his last albumy except the Singles + Honey 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freud 6,120 Posted yesterday at 09:20 AM Share Posted yesterday at 09:20 AM I Don't like the Album AT ALL. Seems like a grower-project, where you kind of fall in lve with some tracks later. I appreaciate the honesty on some of the lyrics, "FF" is my favorite song so far. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KLAUS 5 Posted yesterday at 10:20 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:20 AM Hey Gagadaily On-topic: Been a fan since his coming-out video, and I couldn't be prouder of him and his artistic growth! This is just a great project… What a ride 2026 has been so far! Soooo many great albums, I feel blessed 🥰 Slightly off-topic: I've been lurking on GagaDaily for more than 10 years and finally made an account just to ask: what happened to this website? Every time I open a thread about something I'm passionate about and excited about (actually, any thread tbh…) all I see is negativity and pointless shade, especially towards gay male artists. We gay men really are our own worst enemies. People, it's not good for your health to be this negative and off-putting all the time. Life isn't perfect, and it's not always good, but it's meant to be enjoyed. Yes, you're allowed to have your own opinion, but come on now-- we're always complaining about male singers putting in zero effort, but when you have someone like Troye, who's been working on his artistry non-stop since his debut, who clearly has something to say and share, and who's offering such a positive and refreshing take on what it means to be gay, these are the reactions? He's pouring his soul into this, and you might not realise it now, but his work will be very important to future generations. Yes, he's not revolutionary, he's not the strongest vocalist out there, nor is he the best lyricist, but he's working hard with what he's got 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,953 Posted yesterday at 10:29 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:29 AM Pleasantly surprised by how good this album is actually Soft, soothing, and succulent 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,676 Posted yesterday at 11:03 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:03 AM Continues to make the same music as Charli but with the key difference that I actually like it lol Has such a 00s throwback indie gay club vibe that I am finding irresistable at the moment. Plus I'm just a sucker for that desperately romantic but lonely gay in the club image. Give me a yearner every time. Loved She's the Best from the start, Party has really grown on me. Canada Dry - totally valid crash out about Hudson or Jack tbh. I relate. Feels like a Kylie Fever era instrumental. I Do This For You feels very inspired by Erotica. Bit repetitive. Cowboy's instrumental is lush, and I love how tender it is. Definitely going on repeat. Embarassingly gets the same notes as Cowboy. No one does love sick puppy dog like Troye. Le Boy's intro/verses reminds me of one of my favourite indie bands, really unexpected. Instrumental on the chorus is great, but chorus is a bit eh. The outro is nice, kind of wish it was the chorus. Sex Star feels like the bridge between the Something to Give Each Other era and this new era. Troye Meets World is cute. Not fully sold on some of the vocal edits. Ff/Love So Big/Lost Time all very cute, like the rest of the album. Very much the vibe. Really works as an autumn album for me. Troye is the ultimate puppy dog of pop music tbh. Very cute album. Makes me feel a lil yearny. TL/DR - Troye is horny af but cute about it The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,676 Posted yesterday at 11:09 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:09 AM Ngl if they release an instrumental album to bump sales im buying it The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vimo 1,817 Posted yesterday at 11:22 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:22 AM (edited) Protect queer art. This album is awesome. Production is exquisite. FF is a masterpiece. Edited yesterday at 11:28 AM by Vimo 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,368 Posted yesterday at 11:51 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:51 AM 4 hours ago, AndiGaga said: One of the best 'first listening experiences' i have ever had!!! Fantastic album!!! And i was not a fan of his last albumy except the Singles + Honey 2 hours ago, Freud said: I Don't like the Album AT ALL. Seems like a grower-project, where you kind of fall in lve with some tracks later. I appreaciate the honesty on some of the lyrics, "FF" is my favorite song so far. Well now I’m curious if I’ll like it or not Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Julo123 37 Posted yesterday at 01:43 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:43 PM There are definitely a bunch of great songs on the album, but I don't really get the concept yet. Maybe it'll make more sense to me with time. I mean, naming the album She's the Best and then spending most of it talking about boys feels a little weird, lol. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,113 Posted yesterday at 02:22 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:22 PM 3 hours ago, Bronco said: Canada Dry - totally valid crash out about Hudson or Jack tbh. So it’s not about him Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dri315 0 Posted yesterday at 02:28 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:28 PM Yawn. What happened to his music? Hasn’t made a solid album since Bloom 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,676 Posted yesterday at 02:29 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:29 PM (edited) 6 minutes ago, Murakami27 said: So it’s not about him About who? *Edit cuz picture didn't load* He's south african. Edited yesterday at 02:29 PM by Bronco The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.