Lumiere 5,956 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago (edited) The new Sun Dipped Bronzing Veil has been released Comes in 11 shades The product was initially planned to launch in 6 shades, which earned negative feedback particularly by beauty content creator Golloria. Lady Gaga has since apologized. Edited 10 hours ago by Lumiere 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,241 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago Is this enough shades? I have no idea. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,365 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago And I shall be purchasing! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,094 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago I don’t know a thing about make up but Haus Labs is definitely the best make up brand on the market right now! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,094 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago Just now, gagzus said: And I shall be purchasing! Buy it now! Gaga needs coins to buy Miss Bean’s diapers! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,673 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago what about silverer and goldener? mother, what must i do? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,680 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago 42 minutes ago, nATAH said: what about silverer and goldener? Platinumer rn: 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TSUNAMI 21,308 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago 1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said: I don’t know a thing about make up but Haus Labs is definitely the best make up brand on the market right now! Buy 1! Buy 3! Buy 10! For all of your faces. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,320 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago Wow … now her [bronzing] veil is protection for the gorgeousness of your face—Aura lives! BorisIsBack! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,437 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago My skin tone is still not there i’ll Complain to gaga and she’ll post another letter to the community. I mean between playa and rich there are more skin tones So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,320 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago 18 minutes ago, River said: My skin tone is still not there i’ll Complain to gaga and she’ll post another letter to the community. I mean between playa and rich there are more skin tones That’s wilde … I don’t wear makeup but that same thought crossed my mind on the blink … the tone margin between Rich and Playa is a comparatively vast savanna I’m not here to complain though … critique by creation, and/or observational causerie 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,364 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago 51 minutes ago, bxr said: Wow … now her [bronzing] veil is protection for the gorgeousness of your face—Aura lives! BorisIsBack! The truth is in her bronzing veil 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,047 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I love whoever is coming up with these names. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,437 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago 27 minutes ago, bxr said: That’s wilde … I don’t wear makeup but that same thought crossed my mind on the blink … the tone margin between Rich and Playa is a comparatively vast savanna I’m not here to complain though … critique by creation, and/or observational causerie It kind of feels like the skin tones they offer in Pokemon games So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,897 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, River said: My skin tone is still not there i’ll Complain to gaga and she’ll post another letter to the community. I mean between playa and rich there are more skin tones I agree. I don't wear make up anyway but I'm an Indian and my skin colour is between rich and playa, so do in the case of plenty of Indians, especially South India. Edited 5 hours ago by Chromanne 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.