Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
haus labs

NEW Sun Dipped Bronzing Veil


Lumiere
 Share

Featured Posts

Lumiere

The new Sun Dipped Bronzing Veil has been released

HL_BronzingVeil_Silo_Suede_Closed_RGB_Wh

HL_Bronzing_Veil_DTC_Ppage_Key_Ingredien

HL_Bronzing_Veil_DTC_Ppage_POD_151ce718-

Comes in 11 shades

HL_Bronzing_Veil_DTC_Ppage_Shade_Chart_a

HL_Bronzing_Veil_DTC_Ppage_Model_Chart_3

 

The product was initially planned to launch in 6 shades, which earned negative feedback particularly by beauty content creator Golloria. Lady Gaga has since apologized.

Edited by Lumiere
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t know a thing about make up but Haus Labs is definitely the best make up brand on the market right now! :trollga:

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, gagzus said:

And I shall be purchasing!

Buy it now! Gaga needs coins to buy Miss Bean’s diapers! :trollga:

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don’t know a thing about make up but Haus Labs is definitely the best make up brand on the market right now! :trollga:

Buy 1! Buy 3! Buy 10! For all of your faces.

Link to post
Share on other sites

bxr

Wow … now her [bronzing] veil is protection for the gorgeousness of your face—Aura lives! BorisIsBack! :laughga::ohwell::enigma::ally:

Link to post
Share on other sites

River

My skin tone is still not there :Cautious:

i’ll Complain to gaga and she’ll post another letter to the community.

I mean between playa and rich there are more skin tones

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

bxr
18 minutes ago, River said:

My skin tone is still not there :Cautious:

i’ll Complain to gaga and she’ll post another letter to the community.

I mean between playa and rich there are more skin tones

That’s wilde … I don’t wear makeup but that same thought crossed my mind on the blink … the tone margin between Rich and Playa is a comparatively vast savanna 

I’m not here to complain though … critique by creation, and/or observational causerie :huntyga: :ally:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ziggy
51 minutes ago, bxr said:

Wow … now her [bronzing] veil is protection for the gorgeousness of your face—Aura lives! BorisIsBack! :laughga::ohwell::enigma::ally:

The truth is in her bronzing veil

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
27 minutes ago, bxr said:

That’s wilde … I don’t wear makeup but that same thought crossed my mind on the blink … the tone margin between Rich and Playa is a comparatively vast savanna 

I’m not here to complain though … critique by creation, and/or observational causerie :huntyga: :ally:

It kind of feels like the skin tones they offer in Pokemon games :air:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromanne
1 hour ago, River said:

My skin tone is still not there :Cautious:

i’ll Complain to gaga and she’ll post another letter to the community.

I mean between playa and rich there are more skin tones

I agree. I don't wear make up anyway but I'm an Indian and my skin colour is between rich and playa, so do in the case of plenty of Indians, especially South India.

Edited by Chromanne
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...