Jump to content
music news

2027 Grammy Submissions


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

Future Lovers

Really looking forward to seeing what specifically Madonna, Olivia, and Taylor submit. I also wanna see if Sombr submits any of the three singles he's released this eligibility window. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Freud
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Why did she not submit as "Best Alterative Music Album"? AOTY seems to packed for her to shoot her shot

Link to post
Share on other sites

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Freud said:

Why did she not submit as "Best Alterative Music Album"? AOTY seems to packed for her to shoot her shot

In the comments they theoretize she wanted to avoid Charli with these submissions. 

 

  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift

HUHBrEKW0AA248v?format=jpg&name=medium

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick

So we still don’t know Gaga’s submissions? Did she even submit something?

Link to post
Share on other sites

monstertoronto

What is Gaga eligible for this year? Dead Dance and Requiem? Could she even resubmit the new version of DWAS if she wanted?

Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift
1 hour ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

So we still don’t know Gaga’s submissions? Did she even submit something?

 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ManMan
1 minute ago, TaylorSwift said:

 

wonder Runway or DWAS Requiem have better chance for GF

and why not submit Killah Requiem for some category

I shine more in the dark.
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
12 minutes ago, TaylorSwift said:

 

 

7 minutes ago, ManMan said:

wonder Runway or DWAS Requiem have better chance for GF

and why not submit Killah Requiem for some category

I’m really surprised they didn’t go with DWAS for SOTY

Given its Kavinsky credit, it would’ve been a much stronger contender, me thinks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick

Also, I don’t know how I would feel about Requiem winning AOTY

I mean, it’s not even nominated yet but imagine… all of her studio album losing and suddenly she wins for Requiem :icega:

Link to post
Share on other sites

BeyonkaAte
9 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

In the comments they theoretize she wanted to avoid Charli with these submissions. 

 

no shade to charli but i truly think if slayyyter were to compete with her in the same categories she would eat her up. the critical reception to WGIA$ was remarquable

Edited by BeyonkaAte
Link to post
Share on other sites

FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, BeyonkaAte said:

no shade to charli but i truly think is slayyyter were to compete with her in the same categories she would eat her up. the critical reception to WGIA$ was remarquable

I think she should, based on merit, but realistically I feel like Charli has more Grammy pull. :bradley:

Link to post
Share on other sites

BeyonkaAte
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think she should, based on merit, but realistically I feel like Charli has more Grammy pull. :bradley:

yah i get what you mean............

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...