Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Which statement from this list do you agree with?


Blackout19
 Share

Which one?  

61 members have voted

  1. 1. title.

    • Starstruck is very underrated.
      3
    • Telephone is the best music video fom The Fame Monster era.
      3
    • The Monster Ball is Gaga's best tour.
      6
    • Born This Way is Gaga's best album.
      16
    • Scheisse is overrated.
      2
    • ARTPOP is Gaga's worst album.
      2
    • Venus should have been a single.
      8
    • Joanne got way too much hate.
      18
    • Chromatica is very underrated. Free Woman should have been the lead single.
      3
    • Mayhem is a solid 8, as an album.
      0


Featured Posts

Head Empty

I'm still undecided if Mayhem or Born This Way is her best album. Mayhem has recency bias going for it so I'm 

Venus definitely should've been a single, maybe even the lead. It represents the album very well, including the fact that Gaga is the lead producer on it. It could've given us some great visuals.

It also conveniently could've prevented the whole DWUW mess from spiraling if they had just continued their plans for Venus :Cautious:

In hindsight I'm also kinda convinced that commercial succes was kinda impossible at that point, so I would've just gone for the most fun song/project.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

Scheiße is overrated

I enjoy it. One of BTW's stand-outs

...but this fanbase has a weird erection for it

ur a weird erection

The gays know how to party
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

NewEnglandWitch

I don’t know that Chromatica is underrated or over-hated. I think it falls under mid for most people. It has a few bops, but was never a go to for me at least. I will default to any album before Fame or Chromatica

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

warhol killah

Born This Way is Gaga's best album is winning iktr

EDIT: nvm it's a close second :flop:

Edited by warhol killah
a GAGA sound fanatic ✴ graphic design
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starstruck is very underrated.

I think the fanbase enjoys the song, so it isn't unliked

But I think is is underrated when it comes to the potential of it as a single

It would've SMASHED back in 2008/09. I think it went gold based on its pure singles which is amazing if you think of it

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

saint satine

starstruck is VERYYY underrated

⋆˚࿔ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆
Link to post
Share on other sites

loveandpeace
7 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

Scheiße is overrated

I enjoy it. One of BTW's stand-outs

...but this fanbase has a weird erection for it

Can't believe you & I are the only ones who agree on that :poot: it really is her most overrated song

ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...