NewEnglandWitch 263 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago Benson Boone and Morgan Wallen Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEANUS 16,223 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago (edited) Anything Taylor has put out past Midnights Katy Perry post-2020 Travis Scott DaBaby Lil Baby Morgan Wallen Edited 12 hours ago by TEANUS British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,292 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago 9 hours ago, River said: Nicki - since the day in 2016, when she humiliated a homeless woman and filmed it, she was over for me. Nicki lost me earlier. I stanned her before I stanned Gaga but when she started selling verses to pop stars and then those songs were recognized as "Nicki's hit songs" like, the number of #1 tracks she's credited with despite the fact that she's nothing but an accessory? And then she and her fans tout that as if it's an accomplishment. She sold out way before she became a vile MAGA idiot. Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,414 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago 12 minutes ago, PartySick said: Nicki lost me earlier. I stanned her before I stanned Gaga but when she started selling verses to pop stars and then those songs were recognized as "Nicki's hit songs" like, the number of #1 tracks she's credited with despite the fact that she's nothing but an accessory? And then she and her fans tout that as if it's an accomplishment. She sold out way before she became a vile MAGA idiot. She’s awful So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gumzy3000 8,013 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Doechi She seems like a nice person but I’ll never forgive her for that horrific remake of Somebody that I Used to Know. trolly troll troll 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 729 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Ed Sheeran Taylor Swift Lilly Allen 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,360 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Fall out boy Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago Lizzo, never have never will Cardi B Taylor Swift Ed Sheeran Kanye, as a person! All the mumble rappers Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,085 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, Controversiaga said: Fall out boy I still enjoy some of their old stuff but I second this, I involontarily saw them live because they played a set at a festival before Linkin Park in Milan 12 years ago: they had such a bad attitude, we booed them and they never came back to Italy ever since, at least not on big stages Edited 6 hours ago by TimotheeChalamet Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,417 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago Megan Thee Stallion I stan her so much as a public figure and think she’s so funny and courageous and charming, but her music is just "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,845 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Most boy bands type, the currently popular country music artists who make bad music, as well as random other male artists if they give me the ick the meow in zombieboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lance13 1,250 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Mariah Carey Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
llemesm 2,202 Posted 21 minutes ago Share Posted 21 minutes ago Taylor Swift Selena Gomez ElsaMars Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,731 Posted 10 minutes ago Share Posted 10 minutes ago Drake Morgan Wallen Chris Brown Justin Beiber Harry Styles The bar is just in hell for male artists. That's why I prefer female ones for the most part. Contrary to sexist assumptions, they're the ones delivering more consistent quality or, at least, have a higher likelihood of it. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.