Celloo Deng 56,514 Posted Tuesday at 09:23 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 09:23 AM olivia rodrigo ed sheeran selena gomez demi lovato addison rae chainsmokers troye sivan she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,578 Posted Tuesday at 09:59 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 09:59 AM 39 minutes ago, Blackout19 said: Its whiney racist douchebag music The gays know how to party 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,907 Posted Tuesday at 10:19 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:19 AM 2 hours ago, anton said: Barbara Butch I had never heard of her before and her résumé is a slay, why don't you like her? I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,907 Posted Tuesday at 10:40 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:40 AM Ariana (mainly her marketing is weird) Travis Scott (Astroworld tragedy) Nicki minaj, Chris Brown, Izuah, Alice, and 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,308 Posted Tuesday at 11:39 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 11:39 AM The first performer that surfaced to mind immediately was R. Kelly … his music sounds like his optics … which was always somewhat interesting to see the discrepancy between how the forum regards R. Kelly and Dr. Luke, for instance … There are probably other performers, a few already mentioned in the list, but that was just the first one on the blink 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,677 Posted Tuesday at 12:29 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 12:29 PM Taylor Swift Michael Jackson Bob Dylan Gracie Abrams Alex Warren when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,417 Posted Tuesday at 01:16 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 01:16 PM Taylor Swift & Bad Bunny ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,417 Posted Tuesday at 01:17 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 01:17 PM 4 hours ago, Ophelia said: Troye - blocked on spotify What did Troye do to you? ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
angelduuh 566 Posted Tuesday at 02:05 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 02:05 PM Taylor of course 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
anton 210 Posted Tuesday at 02:26 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 02:26 PM 4 hours ago, gagacabana said: I had never heard of her before and her résumé is a slay, why don't you like her? she's an open zionist ^^ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
celestiallove 277 Posted Tuesday at 02:51 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 02:51 PM taylor ariana most men LIVE FROM NEW YORK Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,987 Posted Tuesday at 03:02 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 03:02 PM (edited) these are the popular acts that come to mind: Olivia Rodrigo, I can’t get past that Paramore ripoff song Charli XCX- I like 360 on a sonic level, but she can’t sing and I detest her glorification of drugs in the Brat era The Weeknd, I think he’s too whiny I don’t vibe with Chappell Roan or enjoy her voice U2 are super annoying Justin Bieber never did anything for me Billie Eilish’s voice makes me uncomfortable Eminem and Kanye West think they’re so much more revolutionary and genius than they actually are, I don’t gaf about either most country artists suck to me. just not my genre I like some Troye Sivan songs but he’s like Spongebob ripping his pants now with how all he does is “hey guys look, I have gay sex” over and over again and I’m bored Edited Tuesday at 03:07 PM by timdrake Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bling 31,710 Posted Tuesday at 03:04 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 03:04 PM Taylor Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,278 Posted Tuesday at 03:09 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 03:09 PM if it's just about the music: Sia JLo Selena Gomez Michael Jackson Ice Spice May chaos take the world! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,336 Posted Tuesday at 03:16 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 03:16 PM I don’t think I dislike ALL music from specific artists usually, they do have at least one song usually I like. But definitely the POP artists who I don’t like as people (but still sometimes like the odd song) Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Madonna (dont kill me sorry) and Rihanna tbh. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.