Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Which artists do you not like at all?


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens
On 10/6/2026 at 11:08 PM, hamartia said:

Megan Thee Stallion :bradley:

I stan her so much as a public figure and think she’s so funny and courageous and charming, but her music is just :saladga:

thissss her flow is repetitive and annoying

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

MonsterVoices

Besides the obviously hated ones Ed, Nicki Minaj, Kanye etc. There are some that I just don't vibe with.

As a gay woman I really gave it my all to try and like Chappell I watched a lot of interviews and stuff and I do like some of her songs ... but she comes off as so arrogant and is always snapping at the people chatting with her. Nah fam. Being a lesbian is not enough.

Taylor Swift has always been bland af to me...

Recently I have become unable to even look at Ariana with her anorexic little frame and her childish voice. Get that girl some help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...