Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

People Are Asking A.I. Chat Bots To Help Them Decide For Midterm Election


RAMROD
 Share

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

A graphic designer studying to be an illustrator, Johnson said ChatGPT is a significant part of his life. He uses it for meal planning, assistance in job hunting and various other tasks around the house.

this is the 2nd most depressing part

if he's the type of designer than relies on AI for his work, he is no designer

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Junko Enoshima
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

A graphic designer studying to be an illustrator, Johnson said ChatGPT is a significant part of his life. He uses it for meal planning, assistance in job hunting and various other tasks around the house.

Undesign his career!

Edited by Junko Enoshima
My boobs are hopelessly huge
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, nATAH said:

this is the 2nd most depressing part

if he's the type of designer than relies on AI for his work, he is no designer

1.png

17 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

I’m convinced that all of human history is just 50% of the population trying to just get through life without getting killed by the dumber and crazier 50% of the population.

Edited by bxr
Link to post
Share on other sites

We all use AI to some extent (when I say we all I mean me). I use it in the same way as I use google or wiki, and it's fine. In general terms though, I don't like the idea of people using it for info on election candidates. It's ok if you have your head screwed on, but some people don't. Elections are not an everyday thing, so using AI for them is not of huge benefit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...