Defmix100 7,247 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 I thought we could have a page dedicated to spooky season music, I'm not even sure if mine counts but I think of halloween whenever I hear it And while the likes of Thriller and Monster Mash are the go to, I'm hoping to find some songs I haven't heard of before 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,280 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,425 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,425 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 Kind of an obscure but years ago I stumbled on it featured in a random Halloween movie from the 80s, & as a result, it has become a Halloween song in my Book 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarvinGa 1,402 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,641 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 Ill just link my Halloween playlist on Spotify 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
windzo 819 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 I always come back to these every year 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,247 Posted October 4 Author Share Posted October 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,247 Posted October 4 Author Share Posted October 4 24 minutes ago, EART HL I NG said: Ill just link my Halloween playlist on Spotify So many! I will need to play this tomorrow while I work, completely forgot about Dragula 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,453 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,774 Posted Sunday at 11:31 PM Share Posted Sunday at 11:31 PM Also one of my favorite songs of all time. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,641 Posted Sunday at 11:52 PM Share Posted Sunday at 11:52 PM 3 hours ago, Defmix100 said: So many! I will need to play this tomorrow while I work, completely forgot about Dragula I hope you enjoy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,503 Posted Monday at 12:00 AM Share Posted Monday at 12:00 AM it's been a year since I dropped this I'm still so proud of this project! Hope you take a moment to listen! www.instagram.com/theduella666 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow 6,715 Posted Monday at 12:08 AM Share Posted Monday at 12:08 AM Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me Michael Jackson - Thriller Stand in the light, cast your shadow. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.