Defmix100 7,239 Posted Sunday at 06:19 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:19 PM I thought we could have a page dedicated to spooky season music, I'm not even sure if mine counts but I think of halloween whenever I hear it And while the likes of Thriller and Monster Mash are the go to, I'm hoping to find some songs I haven't heard of before 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,234 Posted Sunday at 07:53 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:53 PM (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,325 Posted Sunday at 07:59 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:59 PM 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,325 Posted Sunday at 07:59 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:59 PM Kind of an obscure but years ago I stumbled on it featured in a random Halloween movie from the 80s, & as a result, it has become a Halloween song in my Book 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarvinGa 1,353 Posted Sunday at 08:01 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:01 PM 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,634 Posted Sunday at 08:23 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:23 PM Ill just link my Halloween playlist on Spotify 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
windzo 819 Posted Sunday at 08:27 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:27 PM I always come back to these every year 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,239 Posted Sunday at 08:42 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 08:42 PM 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,239 Posted Sunday at 08:49 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 08:49 PM 24 minutes ago, EART HL I NG said: Ill just link my Halloween playlist on Spotify So many! I will need to play this tomorrow while I work, completely forgot about Dragula 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,406 Posted Sunday at 09:12 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:12 PM ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,767 Posted Sunday at 11:31 PM Share Posted Sunday at 11:31 PM Also one of my favorite songs of all time. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,634 Posted Sunday at 11:52 PM Share Posted Sunday at 11:52 PM 3 hours ago, Defmix100 said: So many! I will need to play this tomorrow while I work, completely forgot about Dragula I hope you enjoy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,370 Posted yesterday at 12:00 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:00 AM it's been a year since I dropped this I'm still so proud of this project! Hope you take a moment to listen! www.instagram.com/theduella666 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow 6,715 Posted yesterday at 12:08 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:08 AM Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me Michael Jackson - Thriller Stand in the light, cast your shadow. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.