Yaaaas Gaga 1,258 Posted Sunday at 02:05 PM Share Posted Sunday at 02:05 PM I see so many posts reminiscing about old bops so I thought I'd join in. Who remembers this bop and if so, what do you remember about it? 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,767 Posted Sunday at 02:12 PM Share Posted Sunday at 02:12 PM I bet Nutella loves a pitched + slowed down reverb instrumental version of this. Like a poem said by a neydy in red 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,396 Posted Sunday at 02:28 PM Share Posted Sunday at 02:28 PM sometimes I wish I wouldn't remember ”this bop” i am a free woman. ○● 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,896 Posted Sunday at 02:54 PM Share Posted Sunday at 02:54 PM The original BOP to end all the other bops I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,906 Posted Sunday at 02:57 PM Share Posted Sunday at 02:57 PM 43 minutes ago, dynamite said: I bet Nutella loves a pitched + slowed down reverb instrumental version of this. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSb9LKWwE/ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,496 Posted Sunday at 03:11 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:11 PM I don't But I do remember THIS bop: I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fraann 1,067 Posted Sunday at 03:54 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:54 PM I remember downloading from ares the demo version and having the tagged version on my phone 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,325 Posted Sunday at 04:38 PM Share Posted Sunday at 04:38 PM 2 hours ago, dynamite said: I bet Nutella loves a pitched + slowed down reverb instrumental version of this. 1 hour ago, Starmie25 said: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSb9LKWwE/ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,239 Posted Sunday at 09:22 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:22 PM 5 hours ago, fraann said: I remember downloading from ares the demo version and having the tagged version on my phone I remember playing the tagged demo to someone in college saying it's going to be a big song and they laughed like yeah right Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.