Jump to content
opinion

SUPERCEREMONY GAGA DISCOGRAPHY: 2026


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

ANVEEROY

126 to 152

cebf43c0c2b7abe507b142e09af04b63c8d36913

126) Don’t Call Tonight (Requiem Version) — 6.74
127) White Christmas — 6.63
128) Bad Kids — 6.62
129) Free Woman — 6.61
130) Money Honey — 6.60
131) 1000 Doves — 6.56
132) Come to Mama — 6.53
133) Angel Down (Work Tape) — 6.50
134) Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) — 6.49
135) Diggin’ My Grave — 6.48
136) Love Me Right — 6.47
137) Again Again — 6.46
138) Blade of Grass  (Album Version) — 6.33
139) Plastic Doll — 6.32
140) Grigio Girls — 6.28
141) Hair Body Face — 6.24
142) Hey Girl — 6.23
143) Christmas Tree — 6.09
144) Retro Dance Freak — 6.05
145) Video Phone Remix — 6.04
146) Million Reasons (Work Tape) — 5.96
147) Why Did You Do That? — 5.86
148) Hello Hello — 5.67
149) Big Girl Now — 5.46
150) Chillin’ — 5.25
151) Jewels N’ Drugs — 5.16
152) 3-Way (The Golden Rule) — 4.56

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Like 1
  • Shook 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Purrrrrr
1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

134. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) — 6.49

 

 

1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

131. 1000 Doves — 6.56

 

 

1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

128. Bad Kids — 6.62

 

 

I'm ready to fight lmao

_4pfEZ.gif

Edited by Purrrrrr
Meow
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Blackout19
1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

128) Bad Kids — 6.62
129) Free Woman — 6.

 

1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

131) 1000 Doves — 6.56

 

1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

136) Love Me Right — 6.47

 

1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

139) Plastic Doll — 6.32

 

1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

142) Hey Girl — 6.23

 

1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

149) Big Girl Now — 5.46

I am disappointed in you

Disappointed Cat GIF

i am a free woman. ○●
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, on forced semi-break bc of IRL but tbh, I feel like giving out sub-7's was hard when faced with her entire discography even, especially for many that were already yeeted out here... Diggin' My Grave (????) & in no particular order Hey Girl, Plastic Doll, BoG (album), Grigio Girls, Eh Eh, Love Me Right, Hair Body Face, 1000 Doves, Bad Kids... I'm so sorry sweeties, FIRST HURDLE? :interestinga:

I feel like I inflated some scores in this rate. :huntyga: I wasn't like a serial 10/10 person, not at all - I actually thought about merit/originality, personal taste obviously, lyrics&sound and too much other stuff while filling out each entry on the form. Still, maybe a lot of us canceled each other out lol? So err... don't blame me for like most of what's out already, I guess! *still ducks*

Need to go but will definitely check in from time to time.

Edited by Apec
Link to post
Share on other sites

KevinWright
3 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

126 to 152

cebf43c0c2b7abe507b142e09af04b63c8d36913

126) Don’t Call Tonight (Requiem Version) — 6.74
127) White Christmas — 6.63
128) Bad Kids — 6.62
129) Free Woman — 6.61
130) Money Honey — 6.60
131) 1000 Doves — 6.56
132) Come to Mama — 6.53
133) Angel Down (Work Tape) — 6.50
134) Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) — 6.49
135) Diggin’ My Grave — 6.48
136) Love Me Right — 6.47
137) Again Again — 6.46
138) Blade of Grass  (Album Version) — 6.33
139) Plastic Doll — 6.32
140) Grigio Girls — 6.28
141) Hair Body Face — 6.24
142) Hey Girl — 6.23
143) Christmas Tree — 6.09
144) Retro Dance Freak — 6.05
145) Video Phone Remix — 6.04
146) Million Reasons (Work Tape) — 5.96
147) Why Did You Do That? — 5.86
148) Hello Hello — 5.67
149) Big Girl Now — 5.46
150) Chillin’ — 5.25
151) Jewels N’ Drugs — 5.16
152) 3-Way (The Golden Rule) — 4.56

Biggest shocks so far are Free Woman, Hey Girl and Video Phone being THAT low.

Shocked Surprised GIF

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...