Jump to content
opinion

SUPERCEREMONY GAGA DISCOGRAPHY: 2026


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

ANVEEROY
On 10/5/2026 at 8:30 AM, Chromanne said:

:Cautious:

 

On 10/5/2026 at 8:30 AM, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

Sorry Cat GIF by Ferhat Şaşkın

 

On 10/5/2026 at 8:30 AM, PSYCHOSHTICK said:

No. ****ing. Way.

 

On 10/5/2026 at 8:35 AM, JohnPokerface said:

I'm tired of pretending this song is better than GH and HML :madge:

 

On 10/5/2026 at 8:40 AM, Cherry Blues said:

It was a good mix, happy for Mayhem, Born This Way albums. A Star Is Born songs are very beautiful, good to see that they are loved. She has a very beautiful and interesting catalogue - with pain and love. 

 

On 10/5/2026 at 8:40 AM, CYCLOPS said:

I think the fact that the questions were separated by album made us grade in the context of every album and not in the context of her full discography if that makes sense? Hence why ARUTW is number one (Not my first choice but I do believe you could argue for that tbh). A bracket style would give completely different results i'm sure. 

Than you @ANVEEROY for another entertaining ceremony !! :hug:

 

On 10/5/2026 at 8:45 AM, Blackout19 said:

spongebob squarepants wow GIF

 

On 10/5/2026 at 8:49 AM, NeanderthalDavid said:

I can confidently say, that though I had some instinctive wild card choices, I was not ready for that top 10 :huntyga:

 

On 10/5/2026 at 8:50 AM, Head Empty said:

Being gay is cancelled I guess

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-pride.gif

 

On 10/5/2026 at 9:07 AM, TimotheeChalamet said:

I can accept everyone's opinion, but who tf put The Cure above Sine From Above?

 

On 10/5/2026 at 9:12 AM, RochesterJoannster said:

Oh nice her most overrated pop ballad won as her best song. 

Even I don’t love ARUTW that much and I’m supposed to be a “soccer mom” or whatever else Joanne fans are called, 

 

On 10/5/2026 at 9:29 AM, Bronco said:

Okay

We fixed it at the end tbf

 

On 10/5/2026 at 9:49 AM, princedeeblebleble said:

What's wrong with y'all :ladyhaha: how the fvck did Always remember us WIN?!

 

On 10/5/2026 at 10:49 AM, Celloo Deng said:

Nah wtf was this :messga::brat:

that’ll teach me not to vote!

thank you @ANVEEROY you had a strong stomach posting these results! 

 

On 10/5/2026 at 10:59 AM, Smother Em Eh said:

Same :toofunny:

 

On 10/5/2026 at 11:30 AM, EART HL I NG said:

TIL there are apparently a bunch of middle aged white women on ggd

 

On 10/5/2026 at 12:16 PM, TheMontebello said:

Not me. I gave it a 6 or something and I think I gave Sine 8 or 9

 

On 10/5/2026 at 12:20 PM, PornoDanceFight said:

No notes on the top 10. ARUTW, the global smash hit that got away :giveup:

 

On 10/5/2026 at 1:37 PM, gagzus said:

youtube the evil is defeated GIF

 

On 10/5/2026 at 5:33 PM, nodandsmile said:

oh yall ate with ARUTW, I'm shocked!

 

On 10/5/2026 at 6:19 PM, Skyana Rava said:

I actually love the idea of there being a handful of empty nest moms on here :ladyhaha:

 

On 10/5/2026 at 6:45 PM, Ivy said:

I wish I had time to vote this looks kinda messy :enigma:

 

HBDUWM & Don't Call Tonight :traumatica:

 

On 10/5/2026 at 9:36 PM, gagacabana said:

Can't believe miss Roy worked for free and THIS was the result :Cautious:

 

On 10/6/2026 at 12:33 AM, Auralegends said:

How is this not Top 5

 

On 10/6/2026 at 12:38 AM, SimonBaetens said:

then why does no one stream it!

 

On 10/6/2026 at 12:53 AM, River said:

the GP streams it :messga:

it's like dwas and shallow, every time we're trying to bury these songs, the GP outstreams all the gay songs :Cautious:

 

On 10/6/2026 at 2:04 AM, Ophelia said:

abraMIDabra not even top 30 plsssss

 

On 10/6/2026 at 3:19 AM, ALGAYDO said:

ARUTW being no.1 is the correct outcome. However, everything else? Jail. Jail to each and every one of yall. 

 

19 hours ago, celestiallove said:

what mother****er put 3-way and Christmas tree at the bottom

 

19 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

Die With A Smile isn’t in the list? :messga:
edit: oh, it’s #41, higher than I thought it would be. Lower than it should be, though

Also, well… The results are… unexpected :ladyhaha:

 

15 minutes ago, HermesG said:

ok  bye :interestinga:

I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW:

Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026

CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Celloo Deng
6 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW:

Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026

CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 

Absolutely iconic, I will be voting!

she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW:

Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026

CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 

Ok but let's not be brutal to ARUTW this time :ladyhaha:

  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW:

Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026

CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 

FYI there's a bug that won't allow me to flag "7" while grading Kill For Love 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Skyana Rava
3 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW:

Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026

CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 

done

LET'S GOOOOOOOOoooooo disease #1

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens
3 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW:

Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026

CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 

1604632887_untitled-design-3.png

In Dutch we have saying that translates to 'a donkey never hurts it foot twice on the same stone' but here we go I guess

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...