Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

SUPERCEREMONY GAGA DISCOGRAPHY: 2026


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

DESTROY UR DISEASE
1 minute ago, JohnPokerface said:

are you soft launching your engagement announcement? :partysick:

EWWW NOOO :wtf:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnPokerface
2 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

EWWW NOOO :wtf:

Then I guess you love Michael as much as LG?

In this case I would agree that many users here don't get it as much as you do :ororomunroe:

May chaos take the world!
Link to post
Share on other sites

loveandpeace
2 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

This comment is SO me coded

Yeah cause it's insanely wrong 

ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick

Blade Of Grass and Love Me Right are out? Let’s celebrate!

Justice for Come To Mama though

AND JUSTICE FOR BAD KIDS

Edited by AVeryGagaHolyDick
Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

it's kinda sad to know that y'all will never get this song like I do :ohwell:

I have a very controversial opinion behind why fans dont like this song tbh :poot: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
2 minutes ago, loveandpeace said:

Yeah cause it's insanely wrong 

angry table GIF

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
Just now, gagzus said:

I have a very controversial opinion behind why fans dont like this song tbh :poot: 

Because the melody is bad? Or because the lyrics are bad too? Or because the production is mid?

Or all three at the same time? :ohwell:

  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

loveandpeace
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

I have a very controversial opinion behind why fans dont like this song tbh :poot: 

I need to hear it :whitney:

I like it very much btw :samanthac:

ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

Because the melody is bad? Or because the lyrics are bad too? Or because the production is mid?

Or all three at the same time? :ohwell:

Or the fact most of the people on here are young and haven’t experienced what real love is in their life; so they judge the song purely on superficial levels. :poot:

 

  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cherry Blues
Just now, loveandpeace said:

I need to hear it :whitney:

I like it very much btw :samanthac:

Blade of Grass is perfect and LGs favourite song on MAYHEM. 

Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words...
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
5 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

Blade Of Grass and Love Me Right are out? Let’s celebrate!

silence imbecile

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThR81P6o8cBohx1A0UDVL

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pandacadabra
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

Or the fact most of the people on here are young and haven’t experienced what real love is in their life; so they judge the song purely on superficial levels. :poot:

 

Drag them

Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
3 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

Because the melody is bad? Or because the lyrics are bad too? Or because the production is mid?

Or all three at the same time? :ohwell:

no it's because gheys want a baguette and not a vajayjay

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...