DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted Sunday at 03:35 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:35 PM 1 minute ago, JohnPokerface said: are you soft launching your engagement announcement? EWWW NOOO I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,277 Posted Sunday at 03:42 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:42 PM 2 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: EWWW NOOO Then I guess you love Michael as much as LG? In this case I would agree that many users here don't get it as much as you do May chaos take the world! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,414 Posted Sunday at 03:42 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:42 PM 2 hours ago, Controversiaga said: This comment is SO me coded Yeah cause it's insanely wrong ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,483 Posted Sunday at 03:43 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:43 PM (edited) Blade Of Grass and Love Me Right are out? Let’s celebrate! Justice for Come To Mama though AND JUSTICE FOR BAD KIDS Edited Sunday at 03:44 PM by AVeryGagaHolyDick Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,414 Posted Sunday at 03:44 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:44 PM 20 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: whoever voted these three so low F uck me ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,330 Posted Sunday at 03:45 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:45 PM 27 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: it's kinda sad to know that y'all will never get this song like I do I have a very controversial opinion behind why fans dont like this song tbh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,365 Posted Sunday at 03:45 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:45 PM 2 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: Yeah cause it's insanely wrong Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,483 Posted Sunday at 03:46 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:46 PM Just now, gagzus said: I have a very controversial opinion behind why fans dont like this song tbh Because the melody is bad? Or because the lyrics are bad too? Or because the production is mid? Or all three at the same time? 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,414 Posted Sunday at 03:48 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:48 PM 1 minute ago, gagzus said: I have a very controversial opinion behind why fans dont like this song tbh I need to hear it I like it very much btw ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,330 Posted Sunday at 03:48 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:48 PM 1 minute ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: Because the melody is bad? Or because the lyrics are bad too? Or because the production is mid? Or all three at the same time? Or the fact most of the people on here are young and haven’t experienced what real love is in their life; so they judge the song purely on superficial levels. 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 687 Posted Sunday at 03:49 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:49 PM Just now, loveandpeace said: I need to hear it I like it very much btw Blade of Grass is perfect and LGs favourite song on MAYHEM. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted Sunday at 03:50 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:50 PM 5 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: Blade Of Grass and Love Me Right are out? Let’s celebrate! silence imbecile I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pandacadabra 9,181 Posted Sunday at 03:50 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:50 PM 1 minute ago, gagzus said: Or the fact most of the people on here are young and haven’t experienced what real love is in their life; so they judge the song purely on superficial levels. Drag them Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pandacadabra 9,181 Posted Sunday at 03:51 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:51 PM Wait C2C and LFS were part of the voting and none of them are out? Gag Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted Sunday at 03:52 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:52 PM 3 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: Because the melody is bad? Or because the lyrics are bad too? Or because the production is mid? Or all three at the same time? no it's because gheys want a baguette and not a vajayjay I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.