Controversiaga 17,365 Posted Sunday at 01:25 PM Share Posted Sunday at 01:25 PM 37 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: Money Honey OUT???? One of the best songs from The Fame… it’s better than ALL of Chromatica and most of ARTPOP, Joanne and half of MAYHEM This comment is SO me coded and I agree Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,574 Posted Sunday at 01:37 PM Share Posted Sunday at 01:37 PM 49 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: Money Honey OUT???? I was with you 49 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: One of the best songs from The Fame… it’s better than most of ARTPOP and half of MAYHEM Then you lost me The gays know how to party 3 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,483 Posted Sunday at 01:39 PM Share Posted Sunday at 01:39 PM 1 minute ago, Bronco said: I was with you Then you lost me Didn’t lose much Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,483 Posted Sunday at 01:40 PM Share Posted Sunday at 01:40 PM 44 minutes ago, gagzus said: Let’s not get crazy diva. Well life is crazy, isn’t it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,399 Posted Sunday at 01:42 PM Share Posted Sunday at 01:42 PM if free woman is out, rain on me needs to be on 1 i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,483 Posted Sunday at 01:45 PM Share Posted Sunday at 01:45 PM 2 minutes ago, Blackout19 said: if free woman is out, rain on me needs to be on 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,330 Posted Sunday at 02:04 PM Share Posted Sunday at 02:04 PM 23 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: Well life is crazy, isn’t it Even gay mental institute patients aren't saying Money Honey is better than those examples 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted Sunday at 03:12 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:12 PM 14 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: THE CEREMONY WILL START SOON! but soon as in "soon" or "Sour Candy music video soon"? I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted Sunday at 03:14 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:14 PM OH WAIT THIS ALREADY STARTED, I need to catch up I can smell your sickness I can... 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted Sunday at 03:17 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:17 PM 13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 138. Blade of Grass (Album Version) — 6.33 it's kinda sad to know that y'all will never get this song like I do I can smell your sickness I can... 4 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted Sunday at 03:17 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:17 PM 13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 136. Love Me Right — 6.47 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted Sunday at 03:18 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:18 PM 13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 134. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) — 6.49 13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 132. Come to Mama — 6.53 these two aren't even my favorites on their albums... but THAT LOW?? I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted Sunday at 03:24 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:24 PM 13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 131. 1000 Doves — 6.56 13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 130. Money Honey — 6.60 13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 128. Bad Kids — 6.62 whoever voted these three so low I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted Sunday at 03:25 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:25 PM 13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: Phew, 126-152: DONE! BREAK! phew, great just remembered I gotta get my laundry, brb I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,277 Posted Sunday at 03:34 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:34 PM 15 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: it's kinda sad to know that y'all will never get this song like I do are you soft launching your engagement announcement? May chaos take the world! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.