Jump to content
opinion

SUPERCEREMONY GAGA DISCOGRAPHY: 2026


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

Controversiaga
37 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

Money Honey OUT????

One of the best songs from The Fame… it’s better than ALL of Chromatica and most of ARTPOP, Joanne and half of MAYHEM

This comment is SO me coded and I agree 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

Money Honey OUT????

I was with you 

49 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

One of the best songs from The Fame… it’s better than most of ARTPOP and half of MAYHEM

Then you lost me

The gays know how to party
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

Well life is crazy, isn’t it:firega:

Even gay mental institute patients aren't saying Money Honey is better than those examples 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
14 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

THE CEREMONY WILL START SOON! 

but soon as in "soon" or "Sour Candy music video soon"? :trollga:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE

OH WAIT THIS ALREADY STARTED, I need to catch up :wtfga:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

138. Blade of Grass (Album Version) — 6.33

 

 

it's kinda sad to know that y'all will never get this song like I do :ohwell:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

136. Love Me Right — 6.47

 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? :cryga:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

134. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) — 6.49

 

 

13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

132. Come to Mama — 6.53

 

 

these two aren't even my favorites on their albums... but THAT LOW?? :saladga:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

131. 1000 Doves — 6.56

 

13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

130. Money Honey — 6.60

 

 

13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

128. Bad Kids — 6.62

 

 

whoever voted these three so low :triggered:

tumblr_lzwjecG6ZV1r8yyfso1_500.gif

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
13 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

Phew, 126-152: DONE!

tumblr_llfdtaSmRk1qgpxl9.gif?x20460

BREAK!

phew, great

just remembered I gotta get my laundry, brb :bye:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnPokerface
15 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

it's kinda sad to know that y'all will never get this song like I do :ohwell:

are you soft launching your engagement announcement? :partysick:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...