Jump to content
throwback

Who remembers this BOP?


Blackout19
 Share

Featured Posts

DESTROY UR DISEASE

DON'TTT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

PLAYYY

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

WITHHH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

MEEEEEE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick

I like the album version better

and I don’t like the album version 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

River

I'm sleeping on the walls

I am your perfect clone

:giveup:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromanne

This remix is a hyperpop masterpiece :giveup: I wish Gaga releases more remix albums like The Dawn of Chromatica for her future albums.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite

Plastic Doll haters need to grow up! :oohrightthereyeah:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnPokerface
1 hour ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

DON'TTT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

PLAYYY

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

WITHHH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

MEEEEEE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

DON'TTT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

don't

mqdefault.jpg

PLAYYY

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

play

mqdefault.jpg

WITHHH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

MEEEEEE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sfhuuCVWN9xCzH_pxuT

m-m-me

mqdefault.jpg

Edited by JohnPokerface
May chaos take the world!
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...