Blackout19 16,373 Posted yesterday at 08:38 AM Share Posted yesterday at 08:38 AM Which one of them do you like more? Which of them has better music? I will go with Selena. i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,016 Posted yesterday at 09:42 AM Share Posted yesterday at 09:42 AM I think Miley won this. They all were big but for me, after separating with "The Scene", Selena's Music became bland + she does not have the voice. Demi was successful and had a short revival with Tell Me You Love Me, but then it all spiraled down. Miley had a short downturn at the end of 2010s, but Plastic Hearts was such a great album, same for Endless Summer Vacation. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,686 Posted yesterday at 10:44 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:44 AM Miley. I find Demi & Selena extremely uninteresting as artists Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,331 Posted yesterday at 10:48 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:48 AM Miley.. I can't stand Demi's singing and she has an awful personality. Selena is just uninteresting.. she's like when there are 100 people in the room and everyone is ignoring only her. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VelvetVenus 262 Posted yesterday at 12:35 PM Share Posted yesterday at 12:35 PM I liked Demi when I was younger, but her personality annoyed me as time went by I think she is very talented, but haven't found exactly what her thing is in the music scene I've been a casual listener of Selena and Miley, but never a true fan Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
celestiallove 275 Posted yesterday at 01:42 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:42 PM Demi by far but that's probably because SPOILER ALERT i'm a teenager lol Pretty sure I'm the youngest user on this site. LIVE FROM NEW YORK 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,453 Posted yesterday at 02:04 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:04 PM 21 minutes ago, celestiallove said: Demi by far but that's probably because SPOILER ALERT i'm a teenager lol Pretty sure I'm the youngest user on this site. So you weren’t born yet when The Fame was released Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
celestiallove 275 Posted yesterday at 02:39 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:39 PM 34 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: So you weren’t born yet when The Fame was released nope, nor the fame monster, nor born this way (i'm 14) LIVE FROM NEW YORK 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,327 Posted yesterday at 05:12 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:12 PM Even though her last album wasn’t great it’s Miley all the way. She’s the most talented and interesting! Something Beautiful and Plastic Hearts are way better than anything the other 2 ever did. She’s by far the better Artist! Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,327 Posted yesterday at 05:14 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:14 PM 3 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: So you weren’t born yet when The Fame was released Wasn’t even born when Hannah Montana or Wizards first aired either. Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SevenWonder 4,791 Posted yesterday at 06:03 PM Share Posted yesterday at 06:03 PM Miley is far and away the biggest. I thought Selena's mid 2010s output was the best. I have never given Demi more that three or four listens on purpose. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,258 Posted yesterday at 06:17 PM Share Posted yesterday at 06:17 PM Money = Selena Music = Miley Beauty = Demi Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,327 Posted yesterday at 06:33 PM Share Posted yesterday at 06:33 PM For me personally, Demi gets the most plays. Miley is a CLOSE second. Fetish was the last song I enjoyed by Selena and there's like 3 other songs that I have enjoyed. Demi's albums are fully better than Miley's but unfortunately, miley has better marketing. I really enjoy Plastic Hearts and that's pretty much it. I understand that her music is good, but for me Demi's vocals carry her farther than Miley's writing. www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DelusionalGaga 29,752 Posted yesterday at 06:56 PM Share Posted yesterday at 06:56 PM Miley is by far the most talented of them. Generally, she's incredibly charismatic and could spent the rest of her life doing something other than music and still be very famous. I wish her musical output was more consistent, mostly she's hit or miss for me. Demi is sadly not a very interesting musician. Her music could be made by anyone. Also her various issues hang like a dark cloud over her career. Selena's fame I will never truly understand. Her music is very subpar, and similarly to Demi could be made by anyone. And in my opinion she's not much of an actress either. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,067 Posted yesterday at 07:02 PM Share Posted yesterday at 07:02 PM Miley: artistic but flawed Selena: consistent but manufactured Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.