Jump to content
question

Selena Gomez vs. Miley vs. Demi Lovato


Blackout19
 Share

Which one?  

50 members have voted

  1. 1. title.

    • Selena Gomez
      5
    • Miley
      32
    • Demi Lovato
      13


Featured Posts

Auralegends

I think Miley won this.

They all were big but for me, after separating with "The Scene", Selena's Music became bland + she does not have the voice.

Demi was successful and had a short revival with Tell Me You Love Me, but then it all spiraled down. 

Miley had a short downturn at the end of 2010s, but Plastic Hearts was such a great album, same for Endless Summer Vacation. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Miley..

I can't stand Demi's singing and she has an awful personality.

Selena is just uninteresting.. she's like when there are 100 people in the room and everyone is ignoring only her. 

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked Demi when I was younger, but her personality annoyed me as time went by

I think she is very talented, but haven't found exactly what her thing is in the music scene

I've been a casual listener of Selena and Miley, but never a true fan

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
21 minutes ago, celestiallove said:

Demi by far but that's probably because SPOILER ALERT i'm a teenager lol

Pretty sure I'm the youngest user on this site.

So you weren’t born yet when The Fame was released :air:

Link to post
Share on other sites

celestiallove
34 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

So you weren’t born yet when The Fame was released :air:

nope, nor the fame monster, nor born this way (i'm 14)

LIVE FROM NEW YORK
  • Shook 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Smother Em Eh

Even though her last album wasn’t great it’s Miley all the way. She’s the most talented and interesting! Something Beautiful and Plastic Hearts are way better than anything the other 2 ever did. She’s by far the better Artist! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Smother Em Eh
3 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

So you weren’t born yet when The Fame was released :air:

Wasn’t even born when Hannah Montana or Wizards first aired either. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
Link to post
Share on other sites

SevenWonder

Miley is far and away the biggest.

I thought Selena's mid 2010s output was the best. 

I have never given Demi more that three or four listens on purpose. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil

For me personally, Demi gets the most plays.

Miley is a CLOSE second.

Fetish was the last song I enjoyed by Selena and there's like 3 other songs that I have enjoyed. 

Demi's albums are fully better than Miley's but unfortunately, miley has better marketing. I really enjoy Plastic Hearts and that's pretty much it. I understand that her music is good, but for me Demi's vocals carry her farther than Miley's writing.

www.instagram.com/theduella666
Link to post
Share on other sites

DelusionalGaga

Miley is by far the most talented of them. Generally, she's incredibly charismatic and could spent the rest of her life doing something other than music and still be very famous. I wish her musical output was more consistent, mostly she's hit or miss for me. 

Demi is sadly not a very interesting musician. Her music could be made by anyone. Also her various issues hang like a dark cloud over her career. 

Selena's fame I will never truly understand. Her music is very subpar, and similarly to Demi could be made by anyone. And in my opinion she's not much of an actress either. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...