Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Selena Gomez vs. Miley vs. Demi Lovato


Blackout19
 Share

Which one?  

19 members have voted

  1. 1. title.

    • Selena Gomez
      2
    • Miley
      14
    • Demi Lovato
      3


Featured Posts

Blackout19

Which one of them do you like more? Which of them has better music?
I will go with Selena. :heart:

Calm Down GIF by Selena Gomez

miley cyrus GIF by Alex Bedder

Dancing With The Devil GIF by Demi Lovato

i am a free woman. ○●
Link to post
Share on other sites

Auralegends

I think Miley won this.

They all were big but for me, after separating with "The Scene", Selena's Music became bland + she does not have the voice.

Demi was successful and had a short revival with Tell Me You Love Me, but then it all spiraled down. 

Miley had a short downturn at the end of 2010s, but Plastic Hearts was such a great album, same for Endless Summer Vacation. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

River

Miley..

I can't stand Demi's singing and she has an awful personality.

Selena is just uninteresting.. she's like when there are 100 people in the room and everyone is ignoring only her. 

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

VelvetVenus

I liked Demi when I was younger, but her personality annoyed me as time went by

I think she is very talented, but haven't found exactly what her thing is in the music scene

I've been a casual listener of Selena and Miley, but never a true fan

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...