gagzus 26,061 Posted yesterday at 04:09 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:09 PM 20 minutes ago, gagacabana said: no because seriously why are we as liddos just never up for any major thing happening on LGs life like... no conspiracy theory about her family/pregnancy/baby, no inside of HL mess despite always talking about it... AND WE'RE LITERALLY ALWAYS ONLINE just talking the most random of things lmao. i love us My guess is the majority of the fanbase is Millenials so we don’t partake that much in things like TikTok controversies unless they break containment. 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,225 Posted yesterday at 04:12 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:12 PM 7 hours ago, MadArchitect said: how was i unaware of this whole mess? gagadaily truly doesn't care about haus labs huh 3 hours ago, Decodekid said: Is there like a MakeUpDaily or something cause Rue, when was this? 23 minutes ago, gagacabana said: no because seriously why are we as liddos just never up for any major thing happening on LGs life like... no conspiracy theory about her family/pregnancy/baby, no inside of HL mess despite always talking about it... AND WE'RE LITERALLY ALWAYS ONLINE just talking the most random of things lmao. i love us Also GGD: 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,897 Posted yesterday at 04:16 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:16 PM 5 minutes ago, gagzus said: My guess is the majority of the fanbase is Millenials so we don’t partake that much in things like TikTok controversies unless they break containment. this. While they're in high school, we're in Brooklyn, trying to survive this economy, working saving people, hunting things - the family business 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,384 Posted yesterday at 04:23 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:23 PM 1 hour ago, gagzus said: I use to use the Danessa one’s religiously for a period. But I understand why Haus Labs’ is more expensive (although it’s only like mere £‘s difference here.) I’m sure the Haus Labs range will become wider over time though. The Haus Labs paints have quietly been discontinued though Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,159 Posted yesterday at 04:43 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:43 PM 26 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said: this. While they're in high school, we're in Brooklyn, trying to survive this economy, working Omg a gay culture reference I actually got for once I'm online too much Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,795 Posted yesterday at 04:44 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:44 PM 32 minutes ago, gagzus said: My guess is the majority of the fanbase is Millenials so we don’t partake that much in things like TikTok controversies unless they break containment. 25 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said: this. While they're in high school, we're in Brooklyn, trying to survive this economy, working @The Breast @zevapaparazzo hey, i need you guys to work harder because i'm missing tiktok gossip that would be very welcome to distract myself while i'm in Brasil, trying to survive this economy, working. thanks! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,795 Posted yesterday at 04:45 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:45 PM 1 minute ago, PartySick said: Omg a gay culture reference I actually got for once I'm online too much wait this is a reference i thought bpm just made that up I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,061 Posted yesterday at 04:51 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:51 PM 27 minutes ago, Head Empty said: The Haus Labs paints have quietly been discontinued though Have they? I haven’t bought them in a while so I haven’t been to the online store but the counter in my local Sephora still sells them. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,159 Posted yesterday at 04:54 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:54 PM 8 minutes ago, gagacabana said: wait this is a reference i thought bpm just made that up I got it from Trixie and Katya but it's originally from the Real Housewives of NYC "You are a mean girl and you are in high school, and while you are in high school, I am in Brooklyn, trying to survive in this economy." Whimsical bitch 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lumiere 5,942 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago 1 hour ago, gagzus said: Have they? I haven’t bought them in a while so I haven’t been to the online store but the counter in my local Sephora still sells them. I remember seeing a comment asking what happened to the paints and Sarah Tanno herself replied that they were discontinued. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fede ARTPOP 6,759 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago Can Glorila ask for Fame fragance relaunch please?? MAYHEM / ARTPOP Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,384 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago (edited) 2 hours ago, gagzus said: Have they? I haven’t bought them in a while so I haven’t been to the online store but the counter in my local Sephora still sells them. We don't have Sephora here so I'm basing it purely on the Haus Labs website, where they've been unavailable for a while. Edit: they also haven't been featured on their Instagram ever since they launched the new Triclone campaign Edited 22 hours ago by Head Empty Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,225 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago 28 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said: Can Glorila ask for Fame fragance relaunch please?? Glorilla is a rapper who works with Fenty Beauty, Golloria is the Haus affiliate—just for the sake of due diligence … correspondent clarity in case of potential relaunch appeal correspondence 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheARTPOPball 1,740 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago Ok now do perfumes 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,168 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago 10 hours ago, LGAte said: Gaga needs to stop worrying about being PC with makeup and say Free Palestine already. Her team has to know by now how bad the Zionist claims are getting on TikTok. It’s almost like she wants people to think that maybe she is… everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.