Jump to content
haus labs

A message from Lady Gaga


MarvinGa
 Share

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, LGAte said:

 how bad the Zionist claims are getting on TikTok. 

Tell that to a Victorian child and wait for their reaction.

its drama for a tiny bubble on a social media platform used by kids and people for work. No one gives a scheiße. :kiss::bye:

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

What is your skin colour?

Idk, I’m water :Cautious:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, princedeeblebleble said:

No, I went through the hauslab ig because I don't follow that part of her ventures and I'm in slight disbelief how bland a make up brand by Gaga is :ladyhaha:

As a makeup person, Gaga has NEVER been known for creative makeup. Her primary makeup always used to be full coverage base, a red lip and winged eyeliner primarily. Before that it was her huge lashes and concealer lips. Plus on top of that; this is a business and “creative” businesses don't sell as well anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been following this for months and I have this REALLY wild tinfoil crazy theory that they partnered with Golloria for a planned controversy that had an important discussion in the beauty community thay they easily had the resources to remedy bc im not gonna lie before the lip liners it was QUIET for Haus Labs

but its just a theory

a GAME theory :ladyhaha:

  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gagzus said:

As a makeup person, Gaga has NEVER been known for creative makeup. Her primary makeup always used to be full coverage base, a red lip and winged eyeliner primarily. Before that it was her huge lashes and concealer lips. Plus on top of that; this is a business and “creative” businesses don't sell as well anymore.

I love the paints but Danessa’s are right there, cheaper, and a much wider range. Im so lucky i have nearly every shade, but I called that they would probably discontinue it a while back and i was devastated brazil when they did

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gaga2645 said:

I love the paints but Danessa’s are right there, cheaper, and a much wider range. Im so lucky i have nearly every shade, but I called that they would probably discontinue it a while back and i was devastated brazil when they did

I use to use the Danessa one’s religiously for a period. But I understand why Haus Labs’ is more expensive (although it’s only like mere £‘s difference here.) I’m sure the Haus Labs range will become wider over time though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I have been following this for months and I have this REALLY wild tinfoil crazy theory that they partnered with Golloria for a planned controversy that had an important discussion in the beauty community thay they easily had the resources to remedy bc im not gonna lie before the lip liners it was QUIET for Haus Labs

but its just a theory

a GAME theory :ladyhaha:

Ooohhh, intriguing comms strategy—cultural literacy brand calls from inside the Haus, just in time for Spooky Season (Q4 :laughga::ohwell::enigma:)!

But/and/again, I’m new and novice here, never knowing how business works but just learning for the sake of curiosity as we go along!

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, celestiallove said:

6 shades but none white enough for my skin :ohwell:

exactly. clearly 6 shades doesn't cover enough shades. It is good they acknolwedge this. Since their way to find shades at their website also grouping a lot of diverse skin tone into 6 options just not diverse enough. Hope she does all spectrum of skin tone shades after this

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana
6 hours ago, MadArchitect said:

how was i unaware of this whole mess? gagadaily truly doesn't care about haus labs huh

no because seriously why are we as liddos just never up for any major thing happening on LGs life like... no conspiracy theory about her family/pregnancy/baby, no inside of HL mess despite always talking about it... AND WE'RE LITERALLY ALWAYS ONLINE just talking the most random of things lmao. i love us

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gagzus said:

As a makeup person, Gaga has NEVER been known for creative makeup. Her primary makeup always used to be full coverage base, a red lip and winged eyeliner primarily. Before that it was her huge lashes and concealer lips. Plus on top of that; this is a business and “creative” businesses don't sell as well anymore.

And the Bowie inspired era and the btw egytian . Even the face Laces they First had were a mod to It. The more beddezling side of Gaga.

Its Just that Gaga now and fame Gaga are two identities and She also neeeds tò let go of It once and for and be Who more She Is now in the marketing. But over all i think you're right. In general the make up isnt Crazy. Its the shoes and clothes. Not even the hair

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Killa said:

And the Bowie inspired era and the btw egytian . Even the face Laces they First had were a mod to It. The more beddezling side of Gaga.

Its Just that Gaga now and fame Gaga are two identities and She also neeeds tò let go of It once and for and be Who more She Is now in the marketing. But over all i think you're right. In general the make up isnt Crazy. Its the shoes and clothes. Not even the hair

Yeah Gaga’a selling point has always been her fashion. Her makeup has always been more classic beauty inspired allele Monroe style makeup. Sure she’s had creative makeup times like the Jazz Punk era for C2C. But for the most part when people think of Gaga you don’t think of bold makeup, you think of blonde hair and (mostly) the meat dress.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...