Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
series

AHS 13 opened with best streaming numbers in AHS history


monketsharona
 Share

Featured Posts

  • monketsharona changed the title to AHS 13 opened with best streaming numbers in AHS history
gagzus

Arguably it’s because the episodes were both condensed (time wise) and spread out and filled. Realistically this could’ve been one 45-60 minute episode tbh.

But still I love the show so I want it to do well.

Edited by gagzus
Link to post
Share on other sites

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Good for them even tho the first three episodes were extremely lackluster 

There's a LOT to dig in those three episodes that only hardcore fans will get tbh I'm just certain the regular watchers won't like the because they just won't try to dig it deeper

I'm 100% sure a lot people calling it lackluster didn't even notice some of the hidden easter eggs (2 NYC seasons elements, two Freak Show nods to a character, 1 Hotel and more)

Ryan didn't lie on this, 13 is for the fans 

Edited by monketsharona
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackaroo

i’m convinced the plot involves an AI glitch, it’s the only way to explain this mess so far :laughga:

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnWayne92

The hype was there - everyone loves the witches and the promise of the greatness of the other seasons...but alas. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

River

it always starts with big numbers and then freefalling like Patient Zero

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion

Oh it’s out?? ☠️

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Mayhem

The og cast did that...I just wish the storyline would pick up cuz aint nothing happened in 3 episodes :nails:

Link to post
Share on other sites

LGAte

AHS was so popular when it came out and then it started to underperform (and actually get corny) that it became popular to hate on it. And now I feel like people blindly hate on it. I actually kind of…don’t get….the hate for this…so far it’s keeping me intrigued. The acting has been good. It’s campy but still a little ****ing weird and scary (him having to swab the old dudes urethra had me gagged). 
 

I literally think it’s just popular to hate and the lore of the first few seasons is so iconic that people hype it to be the greatest show ever. Murder House was easily a B show bitch. This season is definitely as good/intriguing as Murder House. I feel like if this were a new show people would be talking about it and saying it’s really interesting/cunty/gay but because yall want Ryan Murphy to recreate the original John Carpenter Halloween every time you bash on it. 
 

I’m gonna laugh when Gaga actually does have a surprise cameo and suddenly everyone on the site starts glazing the season as great and misunderstood. :laughga:

Edited by LGAte
Link to post
Share on other sites

AsleepOnTheCeiling
1 hour ago, LGAte said:

AHS was so popular when it came out and then it started to underperform (and actually get corny) that it became popular to hate on it. And now I feel like people blindly hate on it. I actually kind of…don’t get….the hate for this…so far it’s keeping me intrigued. The acting has been good. It’s campy but still a little ****ing weird and scary (him having to swab the old dudes urethra had me gagged). 
 

I literally think it’s just popular to hate and the lore of the first few seasons is so iconic that people hype it to be the greatest show ever. Murder House was easily a B show bitch. This season is definitely as good/intriguing as Murder House. I feel like if this were a new show people would be talking about it and saying it’s really interesting/cunty/gay but because yall want Ryan Murphy to recreate the original John Carpenter Halloween every time you bash on it. 
 

I’m gonna laugh when Gaga actually does have a surprise cameo and suddenly everyone on the site starts glazing the season as great and misunderstood. :laughga:

Isn't any Gaga film/show just panned to hell and back anyways with everyone saying that they wish she didn't waste her talent on such shows/movies. I don't think anyone on here has liked any of the actual things she's been in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilia Malinin
7 hours ago, Jackaroo said:

i’m convinced the plot involves an AI glitch, it’s the only way to explain this mess so far :laughga:

considering the fact the mc uses f*cking chatgpt, i wouldn't be surprised

everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...