monketsharona 90,849 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago (edited) Another hit season in the basket Edited 9 hours ago by monketsharona 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,622 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago Good for them even tho the first three episodes were extremely lackluster 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,943 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago (edited) Arguably it’s because the episodes were both condensed (time wise) and spread out and filled. Realistically this could’ve been one 45-60 minute episode tbh. But still I love the show so I want it to do well. Edited 9 hours ago by gagzus Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,849 Posted 9 hours ago Author Share Posted 9 hours ago (edited) 24 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said: Good for them even tho the first three episodes were extremely lackluster There's a LOT to dig in those three episodes that only hardcore fans will get tbh I'm just certain the regular watchers won't like the because they just won't try to dig it deeper I'm 100% sure a lot people calling it lackluster didn't even notice some of the hidden easter eggs (2 NYC seasons elements, two Freak Show nods to a character, 1 Hotel and more) Ryan didn't lie on this, 13 is for the fans Edited 9 hours ago by monketsharona Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jackaroo 2,939 Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago i’m convinced the plot involves an AI glitch, it’s the only way to explain this mess so far 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnWayne92 2,390 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago The hype was there - everyone loves the witches and the promise of the greatness of the other seasons...but alas. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,264 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago it always starts with big numbers and then freefalling like Patient Zero So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago Oh it’s out?? ☠️ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,716 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago The og cast did that...I just wish the storyline would pick up cuz aint nothing happened in 3 episodes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGAte 1,400 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago (edited) AHS was so popular when it came out and then it started to underperform (and actually get corny) that it became popular to hate on it. And now I feel like people blindly hate on it. I actually kind of…don’t get….the hate for this…so far it’s keeping me intrigued. The acting has been good. It’s campy but still a little ****ing weird and scary (him having to swab the old dudes urethra had me gagged). I literally think it’s just popular to hate and the lore of the first few seasons is so iconic that people hype it to be the greatest show ever. Murder House was easily a B show bitch. This season is definitely as good/intriguing as Murder House. I feel like if this were a new show people would be talking about it and saying it’s really interesting/cunty/gay but because yall want Ryan Murphy to recreate the original John Carpenter Halloween every time you bash on it. I’m gonna laugh when Gaga actually does have a surprise cameo and suddenly everyone on the site starts glazing the season as great and misunderstood. Edited 3 hours ago by LGAte Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AsleepOnTheCeiling 7,049 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, LGAte said: AHS was so popular when it came out and then it started to underperform (and actually get corny) that it became popular to hate on it. And now I feel like people blindly hate on it. I actually kind of…don’t get….the hate for this…so far it’s keeping me intrigued. The acting has been good. It’s campy but still a little ****ing weird and scary (him having to swab the old dudes urethra had me gagged). I literally think it’s just popular to hate and the lore of the first few seasons is so iconic that people hype it to be the greatest show ever. Murder House was easily a B show bitch. This season is definitely as good/intriguing as Murder House. I feel like if this were a new show people would be talking about it and saying it’s really interesting/cunty/gay but because yall want Ryan Murphy to recreate the original John Carpenter Halloween every time you bash on it. I’m gonna laugh when Gaga actually does have a surprise cameo and suddenly everyone on the site starts glazing the season as great and misunderstood. Isn't any Gaga film/show just panned to hell and back anyways with everyone saying that they wish she didn't waste her talent on such shows/movies. I don't think anyone on here has liked any of the actual things she's been in. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,160 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 7 hours ago, Jackaroo said: i’m convinced the plot involves an AI glitch, it’s the only way to explain this mess so far considering the fact the mc uses f*cking chatgpt, i wouldn't be surprised everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.