Bronco 28,390 Posted Thursday at 10:51 PM Share Posted Thursday at 10:51 PM 18 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: I know and that's why I'm so confused by what the Tension Tour ultimately became. Do NOT get me wrong I LOVED it and seeing it live was such a blessing. But her best music is never the singles. If she DOES do a 40th anniversary tour I hope it's another Deep Cuts tour with some hits and maybe new music. Because if she just does a greatest hits tour it won't be THAT different than tension tour You feel me I WANT a tour don't get me wrong, but I just don't want to spend all that money on a ticket for the same show as Tension skskskks Tbf I think the US success & Padam Padam success is what turned the Tension tour into a pseudo GH tour. She was visiting places she hadn't been able to afford to tour for a decade. The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,390 Posted Thursday at 10:52 PM Share Posted Thursday at 10:52 PM 18 minutes ago, Original Diva said: Has anyone ever told you that you're a genius?? The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,862 Posted yesterday at 12:09 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:09 AM 8 hours ago, Controversiaga said: Girl, just use regular Western Arabic numbers. Nobody knows what XXV means no she classy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,302 Posted yesterday at 12:29 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:29 AM 1 hour ago, Bronco said: Tbf I think the US success & Padam Padam success is what turned the Tension tour into a pseudo GH tour. She was visiting places she hadn't been able to afford to tour for a decade. I get that but I legitimately feel like after the massive success of that tour, doing another greatest hits tour is a risk fans might not agree with www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 858 Posted yesterday at 12:54 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:54 AM Oh this is the one to make me buy a vinyl player If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,390 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 7 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: I get that but I legitimately feel like after the massive success of that tour, doing another greatest hits tour is a risk fans might not agree with Her fan sites are all salivating at the rumour from what I've seen. And tbh while there was some grumbling about the tension tour setlist. It was primarily because of being promised 90s stuff that didn't materialise. So a hits tour that actually covers her full career would do well. Like for many fans itll be the first time they get IP songs in 20+ years. The gays know how to party 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,944 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago 23 minutes ago, Bronco said: Her fan sites are all salivating at the rumour from what I've seen. And tbh while there was some grumbling about the tension tour setlist. It was primarily because of being promised 90s stuff that didn't materialise. So a hits tour that actually covers her full career would do well. Like for many fans itll be the first time they get IP songs in 20+ years. This, she spoke about IP and KM94 and I was kind of disappointed we didn't get at least something more than Confide in me.. and don't get me started with the YDNY omission from the disco act 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,390 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago 29 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said: This, she spoke about IP and KM94 and I was kind of disappointed we didn't get at least something more than Confide in me.. and don't get me started with the YDNY omission from the disco act Yeah all the promo talk and then we got Confide In Me with the same arangement she's used multiple times lol Love the song. But c'mon. Tbf I'm still pissed she didn't do Cowboy Style on the Golden tour The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago On 10/1/2026 at 3:03 PM, Controversiaga said: Any vacancy at your place ? No READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,340 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago 29 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: No Well you better make some Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: Well you better make some READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,214 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 13 hours ago, princedeeblebleble said: This, she spoke about IP and KM94 and I was kind of disappointed we didn't get at least something more than Confide in me.. and don't get me started with the YDNY omission from the disco act For the sake of posterity … ( ~ 01:26:47 ) Spoiler And so none of the aforementioned albums feel left out … Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leography 672 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 14 hours ago, princedeeblebleble said: and don't get me started with the YDNY omission from the disco act I'm still fuming about it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,454 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago I was gonna bet this on vinyl but I’ll wait now I might need a hero to save me from breaking Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.