IllusionLover 7,903 Posted yesterday at 10:13 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:13 AM (edited) She's coming guys New Vinyl Variants and CDs are coming November 27. Edited yesterday at 12:55 PM by IllusionLover 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes 6 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,377 Posted yesterday at 10:23 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:23 AM I need this big greatest hits tour rumour to be true Also It'd be cunty as **** if we got a Fever remix album for the anniversary with newer names in dance pop doing reimaginings of the tracks. The gays know how to party 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,248 Posted yesterday at 10:27 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:27 AM I'm lovesick when you're not around to check me over... when strong hands are healing I'm dancing on the ceiling feeeeeeveer sure has got me gooood 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,377 Posted yesterday at 10:52 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:52 AM Fun fact/bronco lore drop: In primary school, I had dance lessons from one of the male dancers in the CGYOMH music video. The gays know how to party 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,981 Posted yesterday at 10:53 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:53 AM 30 minutes ago, Bronco said: I need this big greatest hits tour rumour to be true Also It'd be cunty as **** if we got a Fever remix album for the anniversary with newer names in dance pop doing reimaginings of the tracks. When Gaga returns the favour for the BTW anniversary and covers Love At First Sight 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,941 Posted yesterday at 10:59 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:59 AM 11 minutes ago, Bronco said: I need this big greatest hits tour rumour to be true Also It'd be cunty as **** if we got a Fever remix album for the anniversary with newer names in dance pop doing reimaginings of the tracks. THAT would be cvnt as fvck. With Gaga, Zara, Allie X, Agnes, Madonnaaaaaaaa, it could be so iconic. It's so insane that she hasn't really had a rest since 2022?! Queen of slays! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,377 Posted yesterday at 11:03 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:03 AM 5 minutes ago, gagzus said: When Gaga returns the favour for the BTW anniversary and covers Love At First Sight I'd vote Come Into My World for Gaga, and I'd give Love At First Sight to Carly Rae Jepsen or Raye. Just now, princedeeblebleble said: THAT would be cvnt as fvck. With Gaga, Zara, Allie X, Agnes, Madonnaaaaaaaa, it could be so iconic. It's so insane that she hasn't really had a rest since 2022?! Queen of slays! The Madonna collab should be the Burning Up x Vogue mashup Kylie did on multiple tours (and which Madonna nodded to with the outfits for Vogue on the S&S tour. The gays know how to party 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,981 Posted yesterday at 11:08 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:08 AM 3 minutes ago, Bronco said: I'd vote Come Into My World for Gaga, and I'd give Love At First Sight to Carly Rae Jepsen or Raye. The Madonna collab should be the Burning Up x Vogue mashup Kylie did on multiple tours (and which Madonna nodded to with the outfits for Vogue on the S&S tour. Now you mention it actually CITMW suits Gaga’a voice much more 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,941 Posted yesterday at 11:10 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:10 AM 4 minutes ago, Bronco said: I'd vote Come Into My World for Gaga, and I'd give Love At First Sight to Carly Rae Jepsen or Raye. The Madonna collab should be the Burning Up x Vogue mashup Kylie did on multiple tours (and which Madonna nodded to with the outfits for Vogue on the S&S tour. But with MORE Vogue elements, I was so gagged when I saw the Homecoming shows and then FYFM tour that featured this I still can't belive they have an official song together, was my dream since I discovered them at like 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,377 Posted yesterday at 11:13 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:13 AM 5 minutes ago, gagzus said: Now you mention it actually CITMW suits Gaga’a voice much more I just also think this remix instrumental + a Gaga covering it would ****ing slap The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,903 Posted yesterday at 11:34 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 11:34 AM 30 minutes ago, Bronco said: Love At First Sight to Carly Rae Jepsen or Raye. I can see the vision 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,367 Posted yesterday at 11:35 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:35 AM love at first sight still her best song i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,377 Posted yesterday at 11:39 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:39 AM 3 minutes ago, IllusionLover said: I can see the vision Cut to the Feeling is Love At First Sight's baby sister imo pure eurphoria The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OMF 3,691 Posted yesterday at 11:54 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:54 AM Kylie just doesn’t stop! Looking forward to what she’s got planned Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,347 Posted yesterday at 11:57 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:57 AM Loving this thread. Users with good taste reunited. You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.