Jump to content
throwback

Gaga in AHS: Hotel


gagzus
 Share

Featured Posts

Since we’re officially in spooky season now. And the current season airing when Gaga was supposed to have an appearance in it. 
 

I thought I’d make a little appreciation post for her stint as The Countess. The fashion, sex, blood and everything! 🩸

lady-gaga-as-the-countess-cr-suzanne-ten
american-horror-story-lady-gaga.jpg?bran
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfjbchdXZYSV2RtKqyu7h

 

  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also it’s crazy to think she was the selling point of the season and considered a main character but out of about 12-13 hours worth of footage; she’s collectively in the whole season less than 30 mins :rip: 

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 1
  • Shook 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ALonelyNight said:

Those first two photos are some of my all time favorites

The fashion, darkness and the fact we thought she was gonna make a disco album when I Want Your Love came out :messga:

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

loveandpeace
27 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Also it’s crazy to think she was the selling point of the season and considered a main character but out of about 12-13 hours worth of footage; she’s collectively in the whole season less than 30 mins :rip: 

Are you sure? that's impossible! It got me thinking...

ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, loveandpeace said:

Are you sure? that's impossible! It got me thinking...

I think I’m probably being hyperbolic but she has considerably less screen time than you’d think. Her primary scenes are in the OP and that’s only 15 minutes long. 

She’s in every episode practically but some episodes she’s in for like 1 minute or 2 max. Flicker is the episode where she’s in most.

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminds me of the day they filmed across the street from my apartment and siphoned off the parking spots outside my balcony for security … I think it was a scene with Finn, not sure if they even used it for the broadcast … the guard was really nice though, we ended up talking a bit … he gave me a handmade mahogany-hued leather braided bracelet with a silver magnetic clasp before he headed off because he said I looked like someone who “liked to wear things on her arm” … a throwback! 

When The Countess went off in the studio, though … “She must have really loved you”—bang; with some underrated flair!

  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana
8 minutes ago, bxr said:

Reminds me of the day they filmed across the street from my apartment and siphoned off the parking spots outside my balcony for security … I think it was a scene with Finn, not sure if they even used it for the broadcast … the guard was really nice though, we ended up talking a bit … he gave me a handmade mahogany-hued leather braided bracelet with a silver magnetic clasp before he headed off because he said I looked like someone who “liked to wear things on her arm” … a throwback! 

When The Countess went off in the studio, though … “She must have really loved you”—bang; with some underrated flair!

The kismet :giveup: omg :giveup: so awesome!!

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, bxr said:

Reminds me of the day they filmed across the street from my apartment and siphoned off the parking spots outside my balcony for security … I think it was a scene with Finn, not sure if they even used it for the broadcast … the guard was really nice though, we ended up talking a bit … he gave me a handmade mahogany-hued leather braided bracelet with a silver magnetic clasp before he headed off because he said I looked like someone who “liked to wear things on her arm” … a throwback! 

When The Countess went off in the studio, though … “She must have really loved you”—bang; with some underrated flair!

Was it the motel scene when he plays her lover Valentino?

Lady-Gaga-Main.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, gagacabana said:

The kismet :giveup: omg :giveup: so awesome!!

Angeles is such a small town sometimes … everyone‘s always in proxmity within a capacity, crossing paths like Hollywood vines … 

22 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Was it the motel scene when he plays her lover Valentino?

Lady-Gaga-Main.jpg

Hmm … the architecture looks oddly proximal to the neighborhood, but I‘m not sure if Gaga was filming that day or if it was just Finn … good question, though—solid archival work

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It was SO cunty. Some of her scenes were a bit crunchy but overall so camp and fierce. Too bad the season was filled with so many uninteresting subplots. I think I might give it a rewatch and skip to her scenes :abra:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Smother Em Eh

Ugh, I think the Countess is just such a GEM and her best role. She nailed it and I think of her season and character often. I have made it a tradition to make sure I watch her season every October! 

Love all the looks too. So many serves like WOW :pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...