Charliie 2,040 Posted Wednesday at 07:25 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 07:25 PM (edited) 5 minutes ago, PartySick said: Omfg when I saw Gaga in Miami for the SSN show Tim was standing right above me during Yoü and I and when he bobbed his head I was showered I've had a crush on him since Gays are gross Which head? Edited Wednesday at 07:25 PM by Charliie Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,104 Posted Wednesday at 07:26 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 07:26 PM 1 minute ago, Charliie said: Which head? He was wearing clothes Unfortunately Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 798 Posted Wednesday at 08:06 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 08:06 PM He’s so hit and charismatic… but his obsession with religious themes is such a turn off, unfortunately Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,920 Posted Wednesday at 08:20 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 08:20 PM Isn’t he straight now? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LOVEDRUG 11,357 Posted Wednesday at 09:52 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 09:52 PM 2 hours ago, SpiritBunny said: Really unhealthy way to live your life. Faith is the excuse religious people use when there is no evidence for their mythological beliefs. That's quite a narrow view of faith. Faith isn't just religious faith. It can be faith in yourself, faith in others, faith in humanity. Simply the belief that things can be good and can be right. "through all the tears and all the lies, i'm gonna dance until i feel alright" 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
doraemon 1,151 Posted yesterday at 03:13 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:13 AM 10 hours ago, ALonelyNight said: He's so hot you sure? ok. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,936 Posted yesterday at 03:56 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:56 AM You guys suck all the fun of things sonetimes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,649 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago World’s Greatest flop? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,762 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago 12 hours ago, PartySick said: Well, he's hot I saw him a couple years ago and he got his juice in my hair Haven't washed it since WTF Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,623 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago 2 hours ago, doraemon said: you sure? ok. He is extremely hot and handsome wtf Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,104 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago 30 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said: WTF You heard me Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,762 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago 11 hours ago, PartySick said: Omfg when I saw Gaga in Miami for the SSN show Tim was standing right above me during Yoü and I and when he bobbed his head I was showered I've had a crush on him since Gays are gross 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterVoices 25 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago 13 hours ago, Bronco said: Reminds me of a metal gig where the hot guitarist wringed out the towel he'd used to wipe sweat off himself over the crowd I am in posession of a towel like this from a metal show .. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,370 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago 7 minutes ago, MonsterVoices said: I am in posession of a towel like this from a metal show .. I fear its a near universal experience for metal shows The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.