gagacabana 8,896 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 Ifykyk I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,411 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 Stefani of course, I love her role in the Sopranos and the Boiling Point. Her 2 minutes in the Boiling Point were more believable than all her screen time in ASIB, Oochi and Joker 2 So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,291 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 SJAG as Gaga … EGOT 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,963 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 I choose Michael Polansky Teen distortion | survived abortion 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mister Gaga 23,232 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 Lina Morgana 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,045 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 Lady Stefani Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,234 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 This part from the ad alone conveys more emotions than some newer Hollywood stars "acting" (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,896 Posted Thursday at 12:46 AM Author Share Posted Thursday at 12:46 AM @NUTELLA choose CAREFULLY ! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,325 Posted Thursday at 01:00 AM Share Posted Thursday at 01:00 AM 13 minutes ago, gagacabana said: @NUTELLA choose CAREFULLY ! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,896 Posted Thursday at 01:07 AM Author Share Posted Thursday at 01:07 AM 6 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: But you must make a choice now. The time has come... I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,834 Posted Thursday at 01:12 AM Share Posted Thursday at 01:12 AM My crazy and honest answer: Lady Gaga is the better actress. I kind of feel like Lady Gaga is where Stefani channeled all of her bad-assery so Stefani could have more of a chance to stay a normal person. Like a super-powered customer service mask. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,325 Posted Thursday at 02:49 AM Share Posted Thursday at 02:49 AM 1 hour ago, gagacabana said: But you must make a choice now. The time has come... "You must make a choice NOW, f@ggot!" 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,896 Posted Thursday at 12:32 PM Author Share Posted Thursday at 12:32 PM 9 hours ago, NUTELLA said: "You must make a choice NOW, f@ggot!" Tbf it looks like this f@g just said the n word and she's standing up for her girlfriend I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,291 Posted Thursday at 12:49 PM Share Posted Thursday at 12:49 PM 15 minutes ago, gagacabana said: Tbf it looks like this f@g just said the n word and she's standing up for her girlfriend Spooky season in full effect with The Countess’ alternate origin story, whew! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.