gagacabana 8,783 Posted Wednesday at 03:33 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 03:33 PM Ifykyk I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,264 Posted Wednesday at 03:39 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 03:39 PM Stefani of course, I love her role in the Sopranos and the Boiling Point. Her 2 minutes in the Boiling Point were more believable than all her screen time in ASIB, Oochi and Joker 2 So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,206 Posted Wednesday at 04:04 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 04:04 PM SJAG as Gaga … EGOT 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,943 Posted Wednesday at 04:31 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 04:31 PM I choose Michael Polansky Teen distortion | survived abortion 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mister Gaga 23,232 Posted Wednesday at 04:38 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 04:38 PM Lina Morgana 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,043 Posted Wednesday at 04:52 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 04:52 PM Lady Stefani Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,187 Posted Wednesday at 07:08 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 07:08 PM This part from the ad alone conveys more emotions than some newer Hollywood stars "acting" (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,783 Posted yesterday at 12:46 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:46 AM @NUTELLA choose CAREFULLY ! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,239 Posted yesterday at 01:00 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:00 AM 13 minutes ago, gagacabana said: @NUTELLA choose CAREFULLY ! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,783 Posted yesterday at 01:07 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 01:07 AM 6 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: But you must make a choice now. The time has come... I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,815 Posted yesterday at 01:12 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:12 AM My crazy and honest answer: Lady Gaga is the better actress. I kind of feel like Lady Gaga is where Stefani channeled all of her bad-assery so Stefani could have more of a chance to stay a normal person. Like a super-powered customer service mask. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,239 Posted yesterday at 02:49 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:49 AM 1 hour ago, gagacabana said: But you must make a choice now. The time has come... "You must make a choice NOW, f@ggot!" 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,783 Posted 14 hours ago Author Share Posted 14 hours ago 9 hours ago, NUTELLA said: "You must make a choice NOW, f@ggot!" Tbf it looks like this f@g just said the n word and she's standing up for her girlfriend I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,206 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago 15 minutes ago, gagacabana said: Tbf it looks like this f@g just said the n word and she's standing up for her girlfriend Spooky season in full effect with The Countess’ alternate origin story, whew! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.