Jump to content
opinion

Better actress: Stefani Germanotta vs. Lady Gaga


gagacabana
 Share

Best actress goes to  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Best actress

    • Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
      13
    • Lady Gaga
      8


Featured Posts

Stefani of course, I love her role in the Sopranos and the Boiling Point.

Her 2 minutes in the Boiling Point were more believable than all her screen time in ASIB, Oochi and Joker 2

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

This part from the ad alone conveys more emotions than some newer Hollywood stars "acting" 

c7v0GH.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana

@NUTELLA choose CAREFULLY !

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana
6 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

97d0a64cabb35315a360db6c4a276dcbeeb332e8

But you must make a choice now.

The time has come...

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hadrian

My crazy and honest answer: Lady Gaga is the better actress.

I kind of feel like Lady Gaga is where Stefani channeled all of her bad-assery so Stefani could have more of a chance to stay a normal person. Like a super-powered customer service mask. :abra:

rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
1 hour ago, gagacabana said:

But you must make a choice now.

The time has come...

"You must make a choice NOW, f@ggot!"

deedbbbdb3185039fc7f47ca97a91006ac4d28bc

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana
9 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

"You must make a choice NOW, f@ggot!"

deedbbbdb3185039fc7f47ca97a91006ac4d28bc

Tbf it looks like this f@g just said the n word and she's standing up for her girlfriend 

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

bxr
15 minutes ago, gagacabana said:

Tbf it looks like this f@g just said the n word and she's standing up for her girlfriend 

Spooky season in full effect with The Countess’ alternate origin story, whew!

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...