Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Zara Larsson gets dragged for performing with Trump supporter


TaylorSwift
 Share

Featured Posts

BLOODANDSEMEN
52 minutes ago, garbage day said:

Well no... Sexyy Red has been really outspoken in her Trump Support for years.

well, yes... life is complicated. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

garbage day
Just now, BLOODANDSEMEN said:

well, yes... life is complicated. 

How simplistic. Please continue your life being so simple, you'll be so happy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

nodandsmile

kinda her fault for trying to appeal to those people, but getting dragged on the internet does not mean sh*t though, it's just a whole lot of yapping

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

garbage day
40 minutes ago, Addison Rae said:

you’re so right mama. let’s cancel gaga for appearing sexyy red’s music video too there’s really no excuse. :poot:

Regardless of that, Zara is extremely online and outspoken. I'm shocked that she didn't already know

Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus
1 hour ago, CYCLOPS said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwFFrXCDm7Cup5kXQ3Zq8

Sis must have good PR because what is she doing with the pop girlies...

I think she’s at Interscope that’s why she got put on Bruno’s song. I mean at least this gave us Gaga looking cuwntea 

Zara Larsson Side Eye GIF

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

timdrake

I'm sorry but I just can't bring myself to care about this. It's not like Zara swore a blood oath to the Republican party and praised its values (even though she can't vote in the US, mind you).

And as much as I dislike Sexxy Redd (and I only know her from that one Bruno song, her WWE appearances, and that airport fight video), it's not like she came out and was given a platform by Zara to speak about why people should vote Republican.

In the real world outside of stan twitter, people with different values still find common ground all the time. I'm not that shocked and scandalized by this. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift
44 minutes ago, nATAH said:

mind you, she voted for kamala

she performed at Mar-a-Lago for a Trump adviser's wedding this year

 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

nATAH
1 hour ago, TaylorSwift said:

she performed at Mar-a-Lago for a Trump adviser's wedding this year

 

I think she's just slow tbh

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27

Wait, but didn't Sexyy Red change her mind and apologize for supporting Trump? I thought she educated herself and therefore was better.

EDIT: Nevermind @nATAH we were wrong. She went back to her Old Ways.mp3. :emma:

Edited by 27monster27
he/him/his
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

nATAH
27 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Wait, but didn't Sexyy Red change her mind and apologize for supporting Trump? I thought she educated herself and therefore was better.

EDIT: Nevermind @nATAH we were wrong. She went back to her Old Ways.mp3. :emma:

she wants nicki's nachos i guess

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...