Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Gaga MVs you never watched ?


Controversiaga
 Share

Featured Posts

Lord Mayhem

Venus

Do What You Want

Aura (Telephone Sequel)

The Edge of Glory (Mermaid Version)

Anything related to jazz...

  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

RetroStrawberry
2 hours ago, hamartia said:

I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen the John Wayne music video in full :huntyga:

The John Wayne video is kinda awesome especially when you realize she actually did her own stunts.

"She's unbelievably creative because she's not unbelievably talented." -Cher
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dancerinthedark95
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It's a compilation of movie scenes

actually it's a standalone music video, there are no scenes from the movie (it would be awkward since the movie is about SA victims) :enigma:

  • Like 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Never is a crazy work. fake stan etc :ororomunroe:

You gotta see at least once, out of curiosity tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ricardo

I don't think I have ever seen these videos more than once

Million Reasons, TIHTY, Hold my hand, Joanne, Runway 

  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Smother Em Eh

Hold My Hand, The Dead Dance, Runway. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
3 hours ago, nkta said:

The Joker has a video? Shook

inb4 they mean the movie

Whimsical bitch
  • LMAO 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

nATAH
4 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

For me,

die with a smile

and yet you come on here and call it a bad video without even seeing it...

Shock What GIF

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

VelvetVenus

Apparently there's a video of one of The Fame's deep cuts that I've never seen

Saw someone saying recently that it is a commercial, don't remember if it is for The Fame (song) or Money Honey

Been curious to watch it, but can't find it :fatcat:

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil
8 minutes ago, VelvetVenus said:

Apparently there's a video of one of The Fame's deep cuts that I've never seen

Saw someone saying recently that it is a commercial, don't remember if it is for The Fame (song) or Money Honey

Been curious to watch it, but can't find it :fatcat:

Maybe they are talking about this?

 

 

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil

I've seen all of them unfortunately.

I wish I could unsee The Dead Dance

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

dracomalfoy

I think I've seen everything, but it took me only this year to watch this one: 

I saw the Brown Eyes segment on a reels and was shocked that it had ''a music video'' so I went after the whole thing. I just assumed ''The Fame: Part One" was an interlude for The Fame Ball or something and had never seen it.

See you at the beach. XOXO, The Mistress of Mayhem.
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

I don't think I have ever seen these videos more than once

Million Reasons, TIHTY, Hold my hand, Joanne, Runway 

How could you watch Runway and not watch it 10 more times to rewatch the cvntery?!

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...