Jackaroo 2,931 Posted Tuesday at 06:52 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:52 PM There's a whole ass alternate MV of BTW The amount of footage they are gatekeeping 4 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,924 Posted Tuesday at 06:55 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:55 PM I think I've watched pretty much everything, even the bizzare features 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,256 Posted Tuesday at 06:57 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:57 PM (edited) 3 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said: I think I've watched pretty much everything, even the bizzare features Like that one song where she's leaning on this scraggly ass white man, Don't Give Up? Edited Tuesday at 06:58 PM by Duella Dvil www.instagram.com/theduella666 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,256 Posted Tuesday at 07:18 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 07:18 PM 25 minutes ago, Jackaroo said: There's a whole ass alternate MV of BTW The amount of footage they are gatekeeping I LOVE THE ALTERNATE VERSIONS SO MUCH Feels much more grounded in the artistry from the album artwork itself www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jackaroo 2,931 Posted Tuesday at 07:24 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 07:24 PM 3 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: I LOVE THE ALTERNATE VERSIONS SO MUCH Feels much more grounded in the artistry from the album artwork itself I would love to see the bike going downtown in the chrous 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reject False Icons 4,995 Posted Tuesday at 08:38 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 08:38 PM All the love for sale MVs 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,924 Posted Tuesday at 08:39 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 08:39 PM 1 hour ago, Duella Dvil said: Like that one song where she's leaning on this scraggly ass white man, Don't Give Up? Yea, during covid i had too much time and did a DEEP deep down on her artistry, like yea there's a lot online but getting into obscure media is fun. I literally looked up all her songs and checked the actual vids 😂 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charliie 2,040 Posted Tuesday at 10:12 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:12 PM This one. 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,335 Posted Tuesday at 11:24 PM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 11:24 PM 5 hours ago, nATAH said: and yet you come on here and call it a bad video without even seeing it... I don’t need to see it to know Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,335 Posted Tuesday at 11:27 PM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 11:27 PM 9 hours ago, nkta said: The Joker has a video? Shook Omfg not me thinking this was it Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,335 Posted Tuesday at 11:31 PM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 11:31 PM 2 hours ago, Reject False Icons said: All the love for sale MVs Oh girl add those all to my list to fck 4 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: white man As if she’s not also white Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,335 Posted Tuesday at 11:35 PM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 11:35 PM 4 hours ago, dracomalfoy said: I think I've seen everything, but it took me only this year to watch this one: I saw the Brown Eyes segment on a reels and was shocked that it had ''a music video'' so I went after the whole thing. I just assumed ''The Fame: Part One" was an interlude for The Fame Ball or something and had never seen it. This is better than all of the Joanne and Chromatica MV combined . Hell the ARTPOP ones too and half of BTW MVs as well since I don’t like BTW MV or TEOG MV Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustTea 6,988 Posted yesterday at 12:11 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:11 AM 7 hours ago, Lord Mayhem said: Venus Do What You Want Aura (Telephone Sequel) The Edge of Glory (Mermaid Version) Anything related to jazz... Aura was never meant to be Telephone sequel, it was planned to be Manicure Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,717 Posted yesterday at 01:20 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:20 AM I've watched literally all of them at least once. Genuinely shocked at those of you saying there's ones you've never seen. The jazz ones, ok, they're just studio footage of her and Tony and you may not be into watching cover songs anyway but not solo stuff from studio albums? Really??? What about the videos that have hundreds of millions of views? You don't want to click on them just to see how many likes they have, if nothing else? I mean, if you like the song, what's the harm in just listening to it via music video just for something different? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,715 Posted yesterday at 01:30 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:30 AM 1 hour ago, JustTea said: Aura was never meant to be Telephone sequel, it was planned to be Manicure The lies...you tell Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.