Lord Mayhem 3,715 Posted Tuesday at 04:43 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 04:43 PM Venus Do What You Want Aura (Telephone Sequel) The Edge of Glory (Mermaid Version) Anything related to jazz... 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RetroStrawberry 47 Posted Tuesday at 04:51 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 04:51 PM 2 hours ago, hamartia said: I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen the John Wayne music video in full The John Wayne video is kinda awesome especially when you realize she actually did her own stunts. "She's unbelievably creative because she's not unbelievably talented." -Cher 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dancerinthedark95 348 Posted Tuesday at 04:52 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 04:52 PM 1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said: It's a compilation of movie scenes actually it's a standalone music video, there are no scenes from the movie (it would be awkward since the movie is about SA victims) 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RochesterJoannster 4,210 Posted Tuesday at 04:54 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 04:54 PM I have seen them all at least once. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,184 Posted Tuesday at 04:56 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 04:56 PM Never is a crazy work. fake stan etc You gotta see at least once, out of curiosity tbh (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 2 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,231 Posted Tuesday at 04:56 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 04:56 PM I don't think I have ever seen these videos more than once Million Reasons, TIHTY, Hold my hand, Joanne, Runway 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,326 Posted Tuesday at 06:05 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:05 PM Hold My Hand, The Dead Dance, Runway. Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,083 Posted Tuesday at 06:10 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:10 PM 3 hours ago, nkta said: The Joker has a video? Shook inb4 they mean the movie Whimsical bitch 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,543 Posted Tuesday at 06:23 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:23 PM 4 hours ago, Controversiaga said: For me, die with a smile and yet you come on here and call it a bad video without even seeing it... mother, what must i do? 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KindnessPunk 2,550 Posted Tuesday at 06:23 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:23 PM Free Woman 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VelvetVenus 260 Posted Tuesday at 06:37 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:37 PM Apparently there's a video of one of The Fame's deep cuts that I've never seen Saw someone saying recently that it is a commercial, don't remember if it is for The Fame (song) or Money Honey Been curious to watch it, but can't find it 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,256 Posted Tuesday at 06:47 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:47 PM 8 minutes ago, VelvetVenus said: Apparently there's a video of one of The Fame's deep cuts that I've never seen Saw someone saying recently that it is a commercial, don't remember if it is for The Fame (song) or Money Honey Been curious to watch it, but can't find it Maybe they are talking about this? www.instagram.com/theduella666 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,256 Posted Tuesday at 06:48 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:48 PM I've seen all of them unfortunately. I wish I could unsee The Dead Dance www.instagram.com/theduella666 3 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dracomalfoy 1,019 Posted Tuesday at 06:49 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:49 PM I think I've seen everything, but it took me only this year to watch this one: I saw the Brown Eyes segment on a reels and was shocked that it had ''a music video'' so I went after the whole thing. I just assumed ''The Fame: Part One" was an interlude for The Fame Ball or something and had never seen it. See you at the beach. XOXO, The Mistress of Mayhem. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,925 Posted Tuesday at 06:51 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:51 PM 1 hour ago, Ricardo said: I don't think I have ever seen these videos more than once Million Reasons, TIHTY, Hold my hand, Joanne, Runway How could you watch Runway and not watch it 10 more times to rewatch the cvntery?! 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.