Controversiaga 17,321 Posted yesterday at 01:45 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:45 PM (edited) For me, die with a smile hold my hand the joker hbu Edited yesterday at 01:46 PM by Controversiaga Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 2 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,032 Posted yesterday at 01:51 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:51 PM Sour Candy 2 15 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,881 Posted yesterday at 01:51 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:51 PM Dwuw 1 14 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,213 Posted yesterday at 02:06 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:06 PM Mary the Knight short version Telephone clean version Telephone short version G.U.Y short version So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,673 Posted yesterday at 02:08 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:08 PM I don't remember watching TIHTY and I can't even remember if it actually has a video 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 798 Posted yesterday at 02:15 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:15 PM 29 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: For me, die with a smile hold my hand the joker hbu The Joker has a video? Shook 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,373 Posted yesterday at 02:19 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:19 PM So what you're saying is that you're bored enough to clown around on a Lady Gaga themed forum, but not enough to watch her actual content? 3 4 1 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,801 Posted yesterday at 02:24 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:24 PM First watch all of her music videos then you can look for LG8 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaplayer315 14,724 Posted yesterday at 02:38 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:38 PM Eh, Eh Nothing Else I Can Say 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ophelia 5,542 Posted yesterday at 02:40 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:40 PM Just Dance (PCD Bottle Pop version) ...has anybody seen my disco stick? 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,401 Posted yesterday at 02:46 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:46 PM I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen the John Wayne music video in full "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 9 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,065 Posted yesterday at 02:53 PM Share Posted yesterday at 02:53 PM 45 minutes ago, Lucas said: I don't remember watching TIHTY and I can't even remember if it actually has a video It's a compilation of movie scenes 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,770 Posted yesterday at 03:09 PM Share Posted yesterday at 03:09 PM Yall are killing me these days fr I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 5 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,287 Posted yesterday at 03:15 PM Share Posted yesterday at 03:15 PM ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,160 Posted yesterday at 04:24 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:24 PM tihty, joanne, million reasons Spoiler dwuw everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.