Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

TW: Cornell Gangrape Case


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

princedeeblebleble
6 hours ago, bxr said:

3.png

[ Source ] 

So freedom of speech and standing up for genocide is worth jailtime, but treating a human being like a blow up doll, destroying her mental and physical health is A-okay?! WHAT THE FVCK AMERICA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I'd chop their dicks off and make them sit on a burning iron barbed dildo, make them suffer and then off to jail, goddamn essays for r@pists?! WHat?!?!?!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27

I actually just learned this last night, but this rape happened two years ago. This is how long it took for attention to be brought to it. This part in particular has me even more livid than ever. I hate how "due process" takes so long and is so inefficient.

he/him/his
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I actually just learned this last night, but this rape happened two years ago. This is how long it took for attention to be brought to it. This part in particular has me even more livid than ever. I hate how "due process" takes so long and is so inefficient.

“Due process” by intentional design

3kgmyycnbvy71.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...