Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
lgbt

Conservative Candace Owens exposed for having lesbian dating accounts


gagzus
 Share

Featured Posts

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 27monster27

    5

  • Bronco

    5

  • PartySick

    3

  • gagzus

    3

NewEnglandWitch

Ignoring other weird things in that post, I’m not in favor of outing anyone. Ever. I can’t stand Mrs Owens, but I will always hold that line

Link to post
Share on other sites

Donatellah

Whether the source who exposed this had partially lied or was extremely biased, what it's true is that there's a lot of hypocrisy in conservatism. Candace has a very conservative mindset and content, and this basically debunks her brand. At this point, I just believe that many conservative/republican content creators are really doing it for the money since the republican public is easy cash.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NewEnglandWitch said:

Ignoring other weird things in that post, I’m not in favor of outing anyone. Ever. I can’t stand Mrs Owens, but I will always hold that line

Nah.

People who actively seek to harm our community while muffdiving in private absolutely deserve it.

Its ridiculous to support her right to privacy when she has used that right to advocate for policies that seek to actively harm people for living the same life she wants to live.

She has the blood of countless LGBTQ+ people killed or driven to suicide by her well manicured hands.

They weren't allowed to know peace because of scum like her.

She shouldn't be afforded peace in return.

The gays know how to party
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27
11 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Mmmmmm no, Beloved. This gay cheating thing has been whispered about in circles since before her anti-zionism blowup with the daily wire. Babygirl is in a lavender marriage. I'm shocked it's just now coming out. 

Please don't fall for her grift; she's anti-zionist (good) because she legit hates Jewish people (bad). The Charlie Kirk of it all is for clicks. Her content is still bile. 

 

11 hours ago, PartySick said:

Thank you. I'm not really here for creeps like Owens being given even a shred of validation.

I think you guys should understand that, while maybe other feel this way, I don't because of a term known as "Useful Idiot". A Useful Idiot is someone who is a terrible person, but by chance can actually be helpful to good people, usually not be intention. Candace Owens has played a huge role in preventing Charlie Kirk from successfully becoming a martyr for the right due to her "investigation" against Erika Kirk, Trump, Israel, etc.

Don't get it twisted: I hate her just as much as anyone should, but it is smart to let her go off on her unhinged investigative rants that are dividing the right.

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27
44 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Nah.

People who actively seek to harm our community while muffdiving in private absolutely deserve it.

Its ridiculous to support her right to privacy when she has used that right to advocate for policies that seek to actively harm people for living the same life she wants to live.

She has the blood of countless LGBTQ+ people killed or driven to suicide by her well manicured hands.

They weren't allowed to know peace because of scum like her.

She shouldn't be afforded peace in return.

Yeah this. Being closeted isn't an excuse for problematic behavior.

he/him/his
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NewEnglandWitch
54 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Nah.

People who actively seek to harm our community while muffdiving in private absolutely deserve it.

Its ridiculous to support her right to privacy when she has used that right to advocate for policies that seek to actively harm people for living the same life she wants to live.

She has the blood of countless LGBTQ+ people killed or driven to suicide by her well manicured hands.

They weren't allowed to know peace because of scum like her.

She shouldn't be afforded peace in return.

I tend to strongly consider what happens in the inverse if we set that precedent. So I will strongly agree to disagree. I don’t think it’s acceptable or necessary and the right to privacy is something I personally hold in very high regard amidst the USAs current police state. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandWitch said:

I tend to strongly consider what happens in the inverse if we set that precedent. So I will strongly agree to disagree. I don’t think it’s acceptable or necessary and the right to privacy is something I personally hold in very high regard amidst the USAs current police state. 

We exist as a community today because our forebears used political outings against conservatives prior to the repeal of anti-sodomy laws and at the height of the AIDS crisis. 

Supporting Candace Owen's right to a private life is equally supporting her advocating that homosexuality is akin to pedophilia in public life. Because it that privacy of hers you're trying to protect that is actively killing queers.

The gays know how to party
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NewEnglandWitch
3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

We exist as a community today because our forebears used political outings against conservatives prior to the repeal of anti-sodomy laws and at the height of the AIDS crisis. 

Supporting Candace Owen's right to a private life is equally supporting her advocating that homosexuality is akin to pedophilia in public life. Because it that privacy of hers you're trying to protect that is actively killing queers.

I’m queer and I also believe that bad activism is doing the same. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NewEnglandWitch said:

I’m queer and I also believe that bad activism is doing the same. 

You have the life you have now because of what you call bad activism.

You are using the privileges that "bad activists" gave you to advocate for a woman who has endorsed and worked with people who actively sponsor legislation that introduces the death penalty for homosexuality. A woman who actively campaigned for the current WH administration that is rolling back legal protections for our community and for kids. A woman who actively campaigned for the current leadership who are deporting LGBTQ people to nations which actively oppress and abuse queer people. 

But you want us to sit here and say that we should support her right to engage in the very behaviours she is condemning working class people to death for purely because she has the right to profit of endorsing our abusers?

Argue with the wall.

The gays know how to party
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
7 hours ago, Bambino said:

I guess maybe her being pro-Palestine is the only good thing about her?

It would be if she actually believed it :yennefer:

Whimsical bitch
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

she could use this moment to do something positive for the world but you know she won't :ohwell:

rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

I feel like this will turn out to be fake? whats that source anyway?

Im more disturbed that no one is even asking the question. We used to question things we saw on the internet now we believe everything we see no matter how unofficial the source :air:

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27

Someone on Twitter said that groypers are upset with Candace because, unlike them, she was actually able to have s3x with women. :rip:

he/him/his
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy
3 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

 

I think you guys should understand that, while maybe other feel this way, I don't because of a term known as "Useful Idiot". A Useful Idiot is someone who is a terrible person, but by chance can actually be helpful to good people, usually not be intention. Candace Owens has played a huge role in preventing Charlie Kirk from successfully becoming a martyr for the right due to her "investigation" against Erika Kirk, Trump, Israel, etc.

Don't get it twisted: I hate her just as much as anyone should, but it is smart to let her go off on her unhinged investigative rants that are dividing the right.

I think we agree with eachother! The language used by the post I replied to implied (to me) her content has improved because of the topics she's been hammering on when it's still toxic and hateful. And you're right: the more accurate description is "useful".

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...