loveandpeace 2,274 Posted yesterday at 08:29 AM Share Posted yesterday at 08:29 AM Bold of you to think I’m gonna watch that thing ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,585 Posted yesterday at 08:39 AM Share Posted yesterday at 08:39 AM 9 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: Bold of you to think I’m gonna watch that thing Hate-watching is a thing, ya know Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,725 Posted yesterday at 09:25 AM Share Posted yesterday at 09:25 AM Yeah this song is horrid and the video is mid icl Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,643 Posted yesterday at 09:45 AM Share Posted yesterday at 09:45 AM when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,890 Posted yesterday at 10:10 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:10 AM 3 hours ago, Creyk said: This video is not that good Too much focus on the 2 actors I think that's the point 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VanishIntoMe 4,019 Posted yesterday at 11:55 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:55 AM It's a good video and I believe it actually lifts the songs and that lackluster bridge. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Versace 8,085 Posted yesterday at 12:43 PM Share Posted yesterday at 12:43 PM Song is basic but the video is good ngl. I find that she always delivers with her videos, cause she has access to budget and resources not every artist has. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.